Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Ady Raidy Bin Muhammad Ruzaini
AND I LOVE MY MUMMY!!!!!!!!
I haven't been blogging for the past 4 months.
Last checked, all i wanted was Ady Raidy to come out.
Well he did.
First it was a false alarm on eve of raya
I had to stay in because i was dilating fast at 36 weeks and its 2 cm open.
I refused to stay for 2 days so i requested to go back the morning of rays
Which i did.
But doc says, next week is a confirm
Which i did.
HAHAHAHAH
It was a grueling 12 hours
first few hours was okay. I was scared. I wasn't ready
To me, this was too fast. Everything came too sudden for me to prepare myself to push.
I can't imagine myself
i had no contractions
i was still going around
i was still enjoying my days amidst the uncomfortability i always complain every 6 hours
and there was when i ound out it was contractions
d raya weeek, i had me goout on every house,i fell sick on of the days and took a day off but i resumed on weekends
contractions came in from 4 hours to every 2 hours.
still i was praying that it wasn't time yet on the monday appointment
every time people ask " Sheena, are you ready?"
No. I haven't googled enough yet on childbirth!
Monday came, cervix was 3 cm. DANG!! doc was nice enough to let me enjoy my last day
so i went to by his bottles, repacked my e bag spend my last night at my mummys place, get the inlays to set up his cot and spend the whole night staring cz i was still scared
woke up, had my heaviest brunch calle din mcdees in bed.
and set off my journey at 12pm
when we reached, i was quite happy that the delivery room was full.
husband was pissed cz it was ironic. what if I'm in pain, he claimed.i checked in at my ward and was attaching tv amidst the 2 hr contractions
at 4pm, husband forced me into a delivery room
in der, i was scared, i was actually crying, so husband got me distracted, watched shows and was laughing at every story we shared.
i ahd wires all over me,and at 6 plus 7, contractions was every 15 mins.
so at 8 plus ish, doc cam ein " EPIDURAL SHEENA?"
i said no. even when nurses came in at every 30 mins i said no.
so a kind nurse came at at 12 and didn't asked.
i was surpirsed.
so i got her to explain o me about epidural.
she did.
and she made a deal with me. " Sheena, il check. if its nt getting any bigger, u take epidural. if it is more than 5cm, dn u than until its 10.OKAE?"
I agreed. and i was only 4cm. WTF?!!!!
epidural came in.scared to death. side effects came automatically, i was shivering so much i can't speak.i was having rashes all over.
then at 1-2am, my midwife came in and said that the baby's heartbeat is lost we need to put a clip on the babes head.im like how?
and she said " you knw why you're in a lot of [pain even after epidural? your babes head is just here. ur cervix opened 8 cm lardy. u need to push soon.im calling dr tan now."
while waiting fo rhimt o come, we were pushing.nno.. I WAS PUSHING!
dr tan came, all smiley and told me you goat push.which i did.
i screamed " HPW CAN I PUSH WHEN I CANT FEEL ANYTHING?!!!" ( damn epidural. gets you into a lot of things.)
d only torturous time i had was win d in-house doctor stepped on a stool to push my tummy, i went "WHAT YOURE DOING?!"
hahahaah and d last bit i can't push so doc tan ha to vacuum assist me. i was too damn tired and i ti=hink i nearly fainted.
all d doc and nurses said i look pale and i looked like i don't have nay restored energy to get him out.
d last push was exaggerated. and i heard a WHOOSH!!!/ and when i open my eyes, the doc dangle him in front of me
it ended took fastttt...........
its been 2 weeks n i still rbi the shows and the time i hd in my delivery room.
i love him so much
i love him too much to share
one thing I'm hang troubles, i can't stand ........
i mean i know its ur first but its my first too
and I'm more important than u
i cnt stand her
n its drvng me up the wall
at tho moment, she cut even respect my privacy
my personal space...
n I'm running out of words to complain.
im jus waiting fr the day where she wakes up to know that I'm irritated by her...alot!
all she ares is her. she is driving me up to the extent where i rather have her take day away than bugging me everyday.
why cut she understand that you jus cut see himm eveeryday. n pls respect my parents, d world doesn't revolve around you you know....
ady raidy, i love you zoo..