<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Monday, May 03, 2010
Miss Not Herself

Dear you,

I'm not myself anymore.
I regret every move I make everyday.
I regret changing and I'm so embarassed that I break easily.
I am nt sure hw to say this but I shud have won the battle with that foul mouth.
I regret being nice cZ when I did,I can't change back.
I should have screw the boyfriends friendship n jus lay her secrets cz at least it's true.
I am judgemental.I choose my friends.I don't forgive easily.
Because it took me years to build walls and myself that I dun need a measly bitchass to break me or a kind soul to talk me out of it.
It took me goddamn years to convince myself of all fate possibilities and change at your own pace moments.
It took me guts,ego n perspiration to throw away garbage n stand firmly on my principle.

Dear you,
I regret tellin u that ive changed.i am embarassed at the fact that anger got the best of me.

Dear you,
Can you be my concience again n not leave me ever again?

Xoxo
Sheena Waldorf

Im obsessed but every inspration builds a woman successful identity.


- By BlogPress IPhone Sparkey

Location:Mrt


back to the entries.