<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Monday, May 31, 2010
It's not about..

I am at the press ad place waiting fr the stoopid ad to bre et over to sph.whilst waiting,I wanted to make a point on my rollercoadter atitude fr the pas few days.it's nt getting over things.it's nt me.I dun trample on peoples head just So I can get over things in miliseconds.I dyn make friends that easy just so I can forget what u have dine fr ne over the few years.as an adult u shud b careful to what u intend to say or do.u dun live life dangerously everyday.u dun step on cow dung n say it's okae.u don't just get over by simply saying get over it.in my world,it's all about wrapping bubble wrap around the next person heart every step you take.in return,ull have layers and layers of warmth in the future cold weather.d nex time d nex person whose heart been bubble wrapped by you leaves d earth or your life,d only ones you had left of them is the layers of warmth,grudges and memories that builds the person everyday so u won't have to miss him or her or waste a tear but just smile it away.dun hate me c I cnt get over you.cz that's what's left of you with me right nw.

- By BlogPress IPhone Sparkey


back to the entries.