<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Friday, April 09, 2010
Nineapriltwothousandten

Spoilt Friday,

You got me to wake up on the wrong side today.I feel sick,uneven,emotionially tensed,drained out dry,confused,spasticly switchy,heartbroken,jaded,lost,stunned,depressed and very extremely pessismistic.

At the same time,weirdly,I feel drop dead gorgeous.
It seems that I consumes something wrongfully mixed and had put my foot in the wrong lump of mud.Like I've changed frm Blair Waldorf to Serena Van der Woodsen n am finally with Nate Archibald.

Exaggerative?
It's true.

Xoxo
Sheena Waldorf
(tentatively)


- By BlogPress IPhone Sparkey

Location:Late for work!!!


back to the entries.