<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Friday, February 26, 2010
Finally




Finally got blogger up my iPhone sparkey.mac sparkey died and I'm not getting another easy one with dad for a new MacBook.u could smell why I'm blogging again cz yes I'm out of job again.my boss couldn't afford to pay me in full instead so retrenched all his only 3 employees off.he offered me part time but same job scope.hell no!I know how they are famous fr making use of others n all.surprise!surprise!they became mr know it alls and gave me a godamn hard time when I leave.on my las day,who are they to tell me my reason wasn't valid enuf to let me go off early.when at first place theydidnt even do thngs professionally to let us go an nt gve us a valid reason.professionalism needs a price n you didn't gave it to me.and as usual they bitch bout me to miss I'm pregnant n I'm an ugly sia stewardess n I am looking forward to fuck everyone up there!whatever.


Nw I'm waiting fr the nx job.a blessed one.


- By BlogPress IPhone Sparkey


back to the entries.