Saturday, July 04, 2009
Beauty and Not the Toad Ohkae!
My Boyfrends Not a Toad Ohkae
hes equally adorable charming and strong for my own liking
amidst the "You deserve better!" atitude from others and possible warnings "dun let go!",
I love him to bits and everyone noes it well
I love how he wakes up eevry morning and text me messages by calling me weird names like "gym Girl!" or "musclegirl" when he is in school
I love how he goes "you do the ordering food today" coz he noes im ultimately hungry and he needs to control his food intake
I love how he ask "What do you feel like eating today" and go "today is your choice day"
I love how today we spent half doing his stuffs and end up having dinner with my family
Why the lovey dovey post?
I dun like the dreams Ive been having nowadaes!
It has been gone long gone for so long but past few days was more like a nitemare
It was like the "daily dreams of case of the "I dun wanna have anything to do wif you and i spent half my time being oh so regretful!"
One after another
and ill wake up feeling quesy and thank god that didnt happen!
From the 24hours Exbf (whome i did the realtionship jus to get him hyped up and be the first to step on his heart into pices on purpose)
The Muscular Ex Bf (whom dump me for another girl and came back a year later saying that my now bf is useless!)
The Jumbo Ears Bf ( whom have always spent his time wasting time;practically he cudnt figure out when he shud die also!)
To the Unfortunate Pudgey Bestfriend ( whom I thought it was kind of pointless to mourn over his departure for my 5 long fruitful years and have long been flushed down the "So Long Person and stop haunting me" toilet) - This is long!
Sigh! I love my "Mukhsin".... ( and dats not my bf name! )
all these, and blogger cud nt upload my picsies
i got an expensive hairdryer whch made my curls have smiley faces
and I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU HERNE SHAHREN BTE ABDUL HAMID!..this Sunday!
:xoxo
hes equally adorable charming and strong for my own liking
amidst the "You deserve better!" atitude from others and possible warnings "dun let go!",
I love him to bits and everyone noes it well
I love how he wakes up eevry morning and text me messages by calling me weird names like "gym Girl!" or "musclegirl" when he is in school
I love how he goes "you do the ordering food today" coz he noes im ultimately hungry and he needs to control his food intake
I love how he ask "What do you feel like eating today" and go "today is your choice day"
I love how today we spent half doing his stuffs and end up having dinner with my family
Why the lovey dovey post?
I dun like the dreams Ive been having nowadaes!
It has been gone long gone for so long but past few days was more like a nitemare
It was like the "daily dreams of case of the "I dun wanna have anything to do wif you and i spent half my time being oh so regretful!"
One after another
and ill wake up feeling quesy and thank god that didnt happen!
From the 24hours Exbf (whome i did the realtionship jus to get him hyped up and be the first to step on his heart into pices on purpose)
The Muscular Ex Bf (whom dump me for another girl and came back a year later saying that my now bf is useless!)
The Jumbo Ears Bf ( whom have always spent his time wasting time;practically he cudnt figure out when he shud die also!)
To the Unfortunate Pudgey Bestfriend ( whom I thought it was kind of pointless to mourn over his departure for my 5 long fruitful years and have long been flushed down the "So Long Person and stop haunting me" toilet) - This is long!
Sigh! I love my "Mukhsin".... ( and dats not my bf name! )
Every night I go
Every night I go sneaking out the door
I lie a little more, baby I’m helpless
There's something ‘bout the night
And the way it hides all the things I like
Little black butterflies
Deep inside me
Chorus
What would my "mama do"
(oh oh oh oh)
If she knew ‘bout me and you?
(oh oh oh oh)
What would my daddy say
(oh oh oh oh)
If he saw me hurt this way?
(oh oh oh oh)
Why should I feel ashamed?
Feeling guilty at the mention of your name
Here we are again
It’s nearly perfect
What would my mama do
What would my daddy say
All the things a girl should know
Are the things she can’t control
All the things a girl should know
she can’t control
- Mama Do : Pixie Lott ( Current replay mode and me singing at the top of my lungs! )
all these, and blogger cud nt upload my picsies
i got an expensive hairdryer whch made my curls have smiley faces
and I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU HERNE SHAHREN BTE ABDUL HAMID!..this Sunday!
:xoxo