Memories, supposed to fade. What's wrong with my heart? Shake it off, let it go. Didn't think it'd be this hard. Should be strong, movin' on. But I see you. Sometimes I try to hide What I feel inside. - Little Too Not Over You ; David Archuleta
Heart or Mind? Dont tell me its heart,it never seems to work for all this years Im too clever for this crap xoxo
back to the entries.
Thursday, June 04, 2009
wipe the smile off the faces
Memories, supposed to fade. What's wrong with my heart? Shake it off, let it go. Didn't think it'd be this hard. Should be strong, movin' on. But I see you. Sometimes I try to hide What I feel inside. - Little Too Not Over You ; David Archuleta
Heart or Mind? Dont tell me its heart,it never seems to work for all this years Im too clever for this crap xoxo