Friday, June 26, 2009
i miss my brothers
Main Entry: love
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: adoration; very strong liking
Synonyms: adulation, affection, allegiance, amity, amorousness, amour, appreciation, ardency, ardor, attachment, case*, cherishing, crush, delight, devotedness, devotion, emotion, enchantment, enjoyment, fervor, fidelity, flame, fondness, friendship, hankering, idolatry, inclination, infatuation, involvement, like, lust, mad for, partiality, passion, piety, rapture, regard, relish, respect, sentiment, soft spot*, taste, tenderness, weakness, worship, yearning, zeal
Antonyms: dislike, hate, hatred
I love my brothers kids so much because i love my brothers
I love my brothers kids so much that when my brothers drop hints of unhappiness regarding my action of scolding his kids which resulted me to turn my love for the kids into hatred which hurts me so deep into my heart that all i can do is cry whenever the kids come up to me and i just ignored them and walkaway
I love my brothers kids so much that when i choose to abandon my love for them i cry
I love my brothers kids so much that when i was damn pissed off with his actions and words i shouted "Budak2 ni boleh gi mampus!" out of anger..even though its not the kids fault.
I wish to run away from home even though im 23.
i wish to get married and abandon my family.
I wish I can have my 2 elder brothers back; childish and cooky.