Saturday, May 23, 2009
un inspired
un inspired
in flew once
un inspired
im a cabbage
un inspired
im aching
un inspired
im blank less
un inspired
im not daily lightend
un inspired
im monotonous
un inspired
im ambiguos
un inspired
im fading away
un inspired
im overload
un inspired
Off I Go - Greg Laswell
Loose ends, they tangle down
And then take flight
But never tie me down
Never tie me down
Off I go
Where I fall is where I land
Off I go
Where I fall is where I land
- Off I Go by Greg Laswell
and right now
im sobbing and cryin over the last episode of Greys Anatomy Season 5
remember how i used to quote off scripts of Greys Anatomy between bestfriends George and Izzie
this is something i cant get over and get through if and when it happens in real life
see u at the other side