Monday, May 11, 2009
smiles
Lifes been good so far
and how i love the fast paced life imhaving right now
meeting up herne
liyanas birthday around the corner
shanthen jus open a restaurant which means blood may meet up soon
the work peeps up for a dinner date
tacha is back wif games soon
monthly meet ups with the green aprons
and ive eased things out with boyfriend
OMG!
life has been planned out so well that i felt better than before
for all those who keep asking me after few desperates confessions and sharing
"now,dont you feel better after youve pour it out?"
YEP,a burden has been lifted off my shoulders
and now i think i can definately walk around
straight and perfect
just perfect!
:)
xoxo
" What am I here for
I left my home to disappear is all
I'm here for myself
Not to know you
I don't need no one else
Fit in so good the hope is that you cannot see me later
You don't know me
I am an introvert an excavator"
- L.E.S Artistes by Santogold