Monday, May 04, 2009
Repeat. Retreat. Recover
"I want nobody nobody But You, I want nobody nobody But You
nan dareun sarameun sirheo niga animyeon sirheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody"
Current song on repeat
and repeat means really repeat.
i am trying to master the dance and overule Asnuls craze of this song in public
FInally meet up wif Ah chai aka Chal who just came back from Taiwan
From all his calls from there and asking me for my size and colour
He came back wif my Greeen Vans
Fucking Nice lah sia!
hahaha
Chal...xoxo!:)
Head down to Keppel Island for something something more than nice!
(Will elaborate more wif picsies!)
" You can’t play our broken strings
You can’t feel anything
That your heart don’t want to feel
I can’t tell you something that ain’t real
Oh the truth hurts
And lie’s worse
I can’t like it anymore
And I love you a little less than before"
- Broken Strings by james Morrison & Nelly Furtado
Next song on repeat and it hurts sooo much worst than before.