Tuesday, May 19, 2009
...but you look like me on Sunday
we have been wanting to do some picnic with each other for quite sum time
a date with the sea,camera and my picnic basket
we couldnt get the car for convenience and the weather posed moody for us
so ecp was our fast and romantic getaway
i was cooking the night before cz i had a hair appointment in the mornin
it doesnt look good cz boyfren says i gta work on presentation
it was d first time effort mus be from the take home chef shows
i prepared a black pepper beef strips wrapped around mashed potato with gravy set on top of thousnd island egg mayo and with wholemeal bread standing like the palm trees on an island
deserts were chocolate fudge cake
d day didnt turn out bad as the people didnt depressed us with the clicks we need to make out stories from their actions
unfortunately,these kind of one to one moments u have with some people will always end sour
unfortunately,there were qns raised and unexpected answers and unknown reactions between 2 people who jus wanted to talk and spend quality time together
guess it right..
sheesh dun ask...
You came in with the breeze
On Sunday Morning
You sure have changed since yesterday
Without any warning
I thought I knew you
I thought I knew you
I thought I knew you well... so well
- Sunday Morning: No Doubt
see u back from k.l then
xoxo