Monday, December 24, 2007
butterflies
"...That's my baby, that's my girl
And I need her in my world
She's got me going craaaaazy..."
i keep chanting this
maybe singin lar ehh
If I told you once, I told you twice,
You can see it in my eyes.
I'm all cried out,
With nothing to say.
You're everything I wanted to be.
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain away.
i love it when yu kol me baby baby
and pls make my butterflies stay and not go away
pls do not stop loving me the way yu used to
pls make my butterflies stay in my stomach longer that the smile and kisses u leave
i wouldnt wanna leave for another
i wouldnt wanna settle for another longer
i lurve it when yu kol me baby baby
And I need her in my world
She's got me going craaaaazy..."
i keep chanting this
maybe singin lar ehh
If I told you once, I told you twice,
You can see it in my eyes.
I'm all cried out,
With nothing to say.
You're everything I wanted to be.
If you could only see,
Your heart belongs to me.
I love you so much, I'm yearning for your touch.
Come and set me free,
Forever yours I'll be,
Baby won't you come and take this pain away.
i love it when yu kol me baby baby
and pls make my butterflies stay and not go away
pls do not stop loving me the way yu used to
pls make my butterflies stay in my stomach longer that the smile and kisses u leave
i wouldnt wanna leave for another
i wouldnt wanna settle for another longer
i lurve it when yu kol me baby baby