<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
inconsolable

old memories gets me reminded of things
hw i actually bumpe dinto soo many old skool mates
for those whom i remebred and for those whom i dont
bt all relates to hw my lfie was with you noe who
i cnt believe pudgey bestfreind added tengku hafiz on his frendster
when he clearly knows i dun like tengku
...animore
and he noes that he reminded me that tengku is kentaal
i was hunged on to backstreet boys new song
i sad
evrytyme bsb comes up with this kind of songs
it reminds me of pudgey singing to it non stop
which actually im tired of hearing it but i love it
sheesh

" "
I close the door
Like so many times, so many times before
Filmed like a scene on the cutting room floor
I wanna let you walk away tonight without a word

I try to sleep, yeah
But the clock is stuck on thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling
OOoh, if you were here right now,
I swear I'd tell you this


Baby I don't wanna waste another day
Keepin it inside, it's killing me
Cause all I ever wanted comes right down to you (to you)
I wish that I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you, every time you leave
I'm inconsolable

I climb the walls, yeah
I can see the edge,
But I can't take the fall, no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call
Maybe cause I know you'll always be with me
In the possibility "

its been to long hung up with this blog
this gotta chge
maybe nwo its the time for me to brush my enemies off myback
instead of draggin them with me
on a lighter note
i soooooo love the new groove song
and also my new webbie add




if this still goes on
i ammm so gna make it private
and for thoes who wish to read it forever
leave me your email add
itll be for keeps
:)


I MISS TRUDY!
NO KIDDING!


back to the entries.