<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Saturday, March 31, 2007
eek more shen nerl

" Baby when you're gone, I realize I'm in love
days go on and on, and the nights just seem so long
Even food don't taste that good, drink ain't doing what it should
things just feel so wrong, baby when you're gone "



bffs on childish mode again
bffs on tthe normal boys again
bffs wasted his abang abang lobang atitude lessons again
bffs became the male chauvinist pig=boys again
bffs revived my years of being dumb again
bffs make me need someone else to cry to again
bffs making me to just...
stare
hallucinate
dream
look
alone
again


im on the emotional moode again
i hate dis kind of time where i would just start tearing over nothing
watchyn cartoons
try dat for size
wateever
i tynk i needed dat


" Thank God I found you
I was lost without you
My every wish and every dream
Somehow became reality
When you brought the sunlight
Completed my whole life
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude
Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you "


back to the entries.