Sunday, January 21, 2007
skool blues
bff mummy was being funny wunny
its such a weird cnversation
marriage
pls lah
we're halfway tru d 10 yer mark
i noe..
but its nowherer near can or not
but ive got invitations to the next family gathering
unexpectedly
im gonna bryng the same shades ti it tho
and yep of course
do the same trick b4 i bore myself
i use d shades to amuse the cusins
dts d way to dem likin me
all over again
hahaha
or mb i bryng built in batteries dinosaur
niwaes skool proj-ie wif d classmates
obv grafik blood
tired
still sick
we were laughyn so hard
ah ah eh!
haha
dn nw home
cancelled meet ups wif bff
i miss kocokmaster
he needs to update me on his new malaysian kocok skills
and obv d cheap lubricants he claimed
hahah
built in dinosaur shopped along wif d mummy and daddy
wah sey
im still waiting fer me tamagotchi
and mayn im damn broke now
niwaes ive gta bloody stoopid proposal now
toodles
oooooo
famous las words by mcr(cinta kimiaku isit srjc?)
Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your...
And I know
There's nothing I could say
To change that part
To change that part
To change...
So many
Bright lights, they cast a shadow
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get so weak
A love that's so demanding
I can't speak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
Can you see
My eyes are shining bright
Cause I'm out here
On the other side
Of a jet black hotel mirror
And I'm so weak
Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A love that's so demanding
I get weak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
These bright lights have always blinded me
These bright lights have always blinded me
I say
I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
(How can I see, I see you lying) 'Cause I see you lying next to me
(How can I see, I see you lying) With words I thought I'd never speak
(How can I see, I see you lying) Awake and unafraid
(How can I see, I see you lying) Asleep or dead
'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
its such a weird cnversation
marriage
pls lah
we're halfway tru d 10 yer mark
i noe..
but its nowherer near can or not
but ive got invitations to the next family gathering
unexpectedly
im gonna bryng the same shades ti it tho
and yep of course
do the same trick b4 i bore myself
i use d shades to amuse the cusins
dts d way to dem likin me
all over again
hahaha
or mb i bryng built in batteries dinosaur
niwaes skool proj-ie wif d classmates
obv grafik blood
tired
still sick
we were laughyn so hard
ah ah eh!
haha
dn nw home
cancelled meet ups wif bff
i miss kocokmaster
he needs to update me on his new malaysian kocok skills
and obv d cheap lubricants he claimed
hahah
built in dinosaur shopped along wif d mummy and daddy
wah sey
im still waiting fer me tamagotchi
and mayn im damn broke now
niwaes ive gta bloody stoopid proposal now
toodles
oooooo
famous las words by mcr(cinta kimiaku isit srjc?)
Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your...
And I know
There's nothing I could say
To change that part
To change that part
To change...
So many
Bright lights, they cast a shadow
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get so weak
A love that's so demanding
I can't speak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
Can you see
My eyes are shining bright
Cause I'm out here
On the other side
Of a jet black hotel mirror
And I'm so weak
Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A love that's so demanding
I get weak
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home
These bright lights have always blinded me
These bright lights have always blinded me
I say
I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
(How can I see, I see you lying) 'Cause I see you lying next to me
(How can I see, I see you lying) With words I thought I'd never speak
(How can I see, I see you lying) Awake and unafraid
(How can I see, I see you lying) Asleep or dead
'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
Labels: famous las words ah ah eh