Tuesday, January 02, 2007
loooong
a weeekk long holiday for me and im startin to regret it
k bright side i haf syahir to look after since he culd climb liek almost evrythiing
still mummy naggings just switch to the "go away" intrepetation
yu noe wen she strts ordering me to do alot of tyngs
ders dis visible subtitles whch never go wrng of more than words simply tellin me to get out now
so yep
ive been home whole day
out at 5 n back by 8
yep a smoke or two so i wnt go to the verge of jumping off my 2nd bro hus
so yep
hahahah
yestrday was lepak wif d usual gang
murshie keep talkin to me on d fone as if im his gf..
"yu kat mane"
wahhaah k dat sounds wrng...it was nt on purpose
puhlees ayte
i was jus laughyn at it .,.hahahaah even in person ..
i dun wan farah to kill me can or not
pls eh
las warnin eh
tho akward she was der...tho i vowed dat i aint gna lepaks wif her....
im a mannequin of many wnders
bff ask me to do my job at bucks
k k..i didnt lick d whipcream of my frappucino jus to get it free
but instead i gt discount as usual and wif starbucks guy fumbling on his words tryn to repeat my order,gifing me wrng change and jus simply gone wrng where d chge was all over d counter and his pens were all over d place
k...cold sweat
dn today was a lil bored
evryone is gettyng the page one moleskin jurnal
but d one at bookbinders design is too tempting
fuck 54 lah...i want it badly
hahaha
i made myself and notebook
den chun tin was free
so meet chun tiiiiinnnn
k dat name is d petname given my manglet so cnt
larlyn chun
wahhahahaha
met him to lepaks at ecp and yes...it was like old times lah..miss d lepak driving v com time
it was raining and chun took ages to reach frm a place to anther
hahaha
home wif bube tea and flu
wif evryone quiting smokin..i dun tynk i culd..well i tried
now i dun haf areason to quit
:D
well niwae my ive always stayed to one tyng wneevr d year strts
i wan pudgey back iregardles even tho i hate him frm time to time even tho im too egoistc to talked to him now
i still wan pudgey back
i dun care
im jus gna wait
........
was in d chun car b4 he chnges to a new one
radioheads creed
sigh...
he would prolly picked me up now mayn..seriusly...
"....yu tynk yur a superhero sheena?'
well pudgey...im nt...
Creep
When you were here before,
couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather,
in a beautiful world
I wish I was special,
you're so fucking special.
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts,
I want to have control.
I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice,
when I'm not around.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special.
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?.
I don't belong here
She's running out the door,
she's running,
she run, run, run, run, run.
Whatever makes you happy,
whatever you want.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special,
but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.
i need syla and kathy to sing n dance to agnes monica takde logika...
"....ku tak tahu yang kau sudah ada yang punya.
(its a freakin long useless entry)
k bright side i haf syahir to look after since he culd climb liek almost evrythiing
still mummy naggings just switch to the "go away" intrepetation
yu noe wen she strts ordering me to do alot of tyngs
ders dis visible subtitles whch never go wrng of more than words simply tellin me to get out now
so yep
ive been home whole day
out at 5 n back by 8
yep a smoke or two so i wnt go to the verge of jumping off my 2nd bro hus
so yep
hahahah
yestrday was lepak wif d usual gang
murshie keep talkin to me on d fone as if im his gf..
"yu kat mane"
wahhaah k dat sounds wrng...it was nt on purpose
puhlees ayte
i was jus laughyn at it .,.hahahaah even in person ..
i dun wan farah to kill me can or not
pls eh
las warnin eh
tho akward she was der...tho i vowed dat i aint gna lepaks wif her....
im a mannequin of many wnders
bff ask me to do my job at bucks
k k..i didnt lick d whipcream of my frappucino jus to get it free
but instead i gt discount as usual and wif starbucks guy fumbling on his words tryn to repeat my order,gifing me wrng change and jus simply gone wrng where d chge was all over d counter and his pens were all over d place
k...cold sweat
dn today was a lil bored
evryone is gettyng the page one moleskin jurnal
but d one at bookbinders design is too tempting
fuck 54 lah...i want it badly
hahaha
i made myself and notebook
den chun tin was free
so meet chun tiiiiinnnn
k dat name is d petname given my manglet so cnt
larlyn chun
wahhahahaha
met him to lepaks at ecp and yes...it was like old times lah..miss d lepak driving v com time
it was raining and chun took ages to reach frm a place to anther
hahaha
home wif bube tea and flu
wif evryone quiting smokin..i dun tynk i culd..well i tried
now i dun haf areason to quit
:D
well niwae my ive always stayed to one tyng wneevr d year strts
i wan pudgey back iregardles even tho i hate him frm time to time even tho im too egoistc to talked to him now
i still wan pudgey back
i dun care
im jus gna wait
........
was in d chun car b4 he chnges to a new one
radioheads creed
sigh...
he would prolly picked me up now mayn..seriusly...
"....yu tynk yur a superhero sheena?'
well pudgey...im nt...
Creep
When you were here before,
couldn't look you in the eye.
You're just like an angel,
your skin makes me cry.
You float like a feather,
in a beautiful world
I wish I was special,
you're so fucking special.
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here.
I don't care if it hurts,
I want to have control.
I want a perfect body,
I want a perfect soul.
I want you to notice,
when I'm not around.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special.
But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?.
I don't belong here
She's running out the door,
she's running,
she run, run, run, run, run.
Whatever makes you happy,
whatever you want.
You're so fucking special,
I wish I was special,
but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here,
I don't belong here.
i need syla and kathy to sing n dance to agnes monica takde logika...
"....ku tak tahu yang kau sudah ada yang punya.
(its a freakin long useless entry)