Friday, November 24, 2006
well was las laughyn at trudys post bout twins
well i todl yu gusy b4 bout hw peple tot we are actually sisters or twins
hahahaha
she posted loads of twinny pics
ill do dat in colliding wif her favour

< "che che trudy,che che trudy!" hahahahaaha where yu go... we were supose to go shoppin rmber but wait.... il go wif you once i rob citibank alone i now no partner in crime meet yu infrnt of the shops ayte? hahahahahaha miz my blood all equally..... 
COLLAPSED - allison and a.j michalka(ima buy their cd ASAP!
You were the one
That I couldn't find
Hidden away
In the depths of my mind
Why did I let you go?
You're to good to be true
I messed it up and now I don't know what to do
We ran in circles and wasted time
From right to wrong
From right to wrong
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
I over thought
So I locked up my heart, yeah
There you stood
Your blue eyes hidden underneath your hood
Why did I let you go?
You're to good to be true
I messed it up and now I don't know what to do
We ran in circles and wasted time
From right to wrong
From right to wrong
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
My mind is blank just like a clean slate
Will a meeting with a guy with the same blue eyes?
And the same name with the Converse shoes I gave
Will he have the same laugh, wear my homemade hat?
Bet I'll make another mistake
And think that he's just another fake
Wish I could erase the past now
Wish I could bring you back
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
my current main squeeze
and my main mood
well yep
sumtymes
i was glad it collapsed.....
anyone watch phil d future?well yep..
chemicals react fer a reason
mine was a well worth of Cn H2n+2....(alkene peeps.alkene)
well i todl yu gusy b4 bout hw peple tot we are actually sisters or twins
hahahaha
she posted loads of twinny pics
ill do dat in colliding wif her favour
COLLAPSED - allison and a.j michalka(ima buy their cd ASAP!
You were the one
That I couldn't find
Hidden away
In the depths of my mind
Why did I let you go?
You're to good to be true
I messed it up and now I don't know what to do
We ran in circles and wasted time
From right to wrong
From right to wrong
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
I over thought
So I locked up my heart, yeah
There you stood
Your blue eyes hidden underneath your hood
Why did I let you go?
You're to good to be true
I messed it up and now I don't know what to do
We ran in circles and wasted time
From right to wrong
From right to wrong
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
My mind is blank just like a clean slate
Will a meeting with a guy with the same blue eyes?
And the same name with the Converse shoes I gave
Will he have the same laugh, wear my homemade hat?
Bet I'll make another mistake
And think that he's just another fake
Wish I could erase the past now
Wish I could bring you back
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
If I knew that you were mine
I wouldn't have wasted time
I wish I could erase the past
Now it's all collapsed
In my lap
my current main squeeze
and my main mood
well yep
sumtymes
i was glad it collapsed.....
anyone watch phil d future?well yep..
chemicals react fer a reason
mine was a well worth of Cn H2n+2....(alkene peeps.alkene)