<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Monday, November 20, 2006

i need to meet super doctor
my fever keep cumin back and forth
again wif the sinus
damnit
werk was funny
as always
bell attrcats old peple
hahaha
chal came for free drinks
wif seri and syuhrah
iman came to meet me up fer dinner
we haf sakae sushi in mind
at d same time
wahahhaha
dn mustafa centre fer groceries shopping wif him
bloody cold
n i wuld like to tank iman for the ride
and also d sharing of ghost stories
maybe jus him
bloody scare me
i dun wanna throw my big bear
i lurve my big bear
like owner ruayam
wee wee
had a good talk wif him
it was nice to meet him up
gets me all up gifing myself sum reality check
niwaes
gtago
busy woosy
search me peple

"Holding On For You"-libertyx(its inimans car..very schhweeeetttt)

Sunshine fades to gray
The second I'm away
Minutes turn to hours
Without you
Time keeps marching on
Now summers been and gone
And I'm still here alone
Still waiting.

I'm on my own
A million miles away
Temptation all around
I won't be long
So please be strong
Cos I'm holding on for you

Trust is all it takes
But people make mistakes
Cos we are only human
Lets face it
I struggle through the day
Pretend that I'm okay
I make believe that you're here
Beside me

I'm on my own
A million miles away
Temptation all around
I won't be long
So please be strong
Cos I'm holding on for you

You are the only one that I truly believe in
So don't ever think that I would ever deceive you baby
Without a doubt you are my rhyme and my reason
And I won't let you down

I'm on my own
A million miles away
Temptation all around
I won't be long
So please be strong
Cos I'm holding on for you

i lurve iman car rides!


back to the entries.