Friday, September 22, 2006
im tynkyn of yu
in d sleepless solitude tonyte
if its wrong to lurve you
then my heart wont jus let me be right
Cause I'm drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
its hard to leave this
wen it grows upon and into you
wen yu leave a lining
it creates chocolates of fondue
andi tried so hard
to forget the tears
dat i had for yu evry night
it was all well worth it
wen i had to decide dose ways for now
to choose or leave you
wen its all tumbled and go tru
my heart breaks apart
my heart closed shut
with or wo yu by my side
doubts of lurve hearts
wen all yu wanna do is leave
yu need answers
to create a silver lining to haf peace
hw cud i sleep at ease
wen my eyes shut closed
all i see yu in my dreams
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight
i hope yull understand
dat my choice are always switch and turn
i wuldnt be dis way
if yu gif me an answer in return
its nt only
and also you
and d other one and two
i assumed yu knew me
wen all yu did was tend to me
it was all tingley and sweet
wen i aww ed at everytyng for keeps
bt i expect you to
know an inch or two
of my broken pieces of you
i feel-ed emo-ed in a time or two
so i added words of hope in dis verse frm mariahs carey my all
i feell all tyngley and sad
depressed
wenevr i hear dis song
it makes me cry
and i dun tynk i cud stop...
in d sleepless solitude tonyte
if its wrong to lurve you
then my heart wont jus let me be right
Cause I'm drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side
its hard to leave this
wen it grows upon and into you
wen yu leave a lining
it creates chocolates of fondue
andi tried so hard
to forget the tears
dat i had for yu evry night
it was all well worth it
wen i had to decide dose ways for now
to choose or leave you
wen its all tumbled and go tru
my heart breaks apart
my heart closed shut
with or wo yu by my side
doubts of lurve hearts
wen all yu wanna do is leave
yu need answers
to create a silver lining to haf peace
hw cud i sleep at ease
wen my eyes shut closed
all i see yu in my dreams
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine
'cause I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight
i hope yull understand
dat my choice are always switch and turn
i wuldnt be dis way
if yu gif me an answer in return
its nt only
and also you
and d other one and two
i assumed yu knew me
wen all yu did was tend to me
it was all tingley and sweet
wen i aww ed at everytyng for keeps
bt i expect you to
know an inch or two
of my broken pieces of you
i feel-ed emo-ed in a time or two
so i added words of hope in dis verse frm mariahs carey my all
i feell all tyngley and sad
depressed
wenevr i hear dis song
it makes me cry
and i dun tynk i cud stop...