Monday, June 19, 2006
sum MA rie




been nt around much to blog
ive been very very tired
saturday out wif family to celrebrate daddys day
swensen at airport
yes
look at all d adorable face of my cute nephew syahir
evryone always asked
mumy is eurasian or the dad chinese?
i tynk ill tea`ch him d MAFAN DE YAO SE wen he grows up since hell end up like me
wif evryone askin him d question again and again
unless he plays soccer evrydaya nd egts darke asily
yes yes yes..he doesnt look like d parents
his parents are both malay and so is mine


sunday was spend wif him
morneen to asyiks brother wedding ceremony at clementi wif syla,kathy
den afternn dwn to tampines to kamaliahs movin hus ceremony
uh huh
i dun like hw he forgets me at tymes
do i noe i always put up my pettyness to attract his attention
dats why i had d whole day like a princess wif him
i tell yu i dun like i dun like
attention to me or her o rwhoever
blahhhhrghkkzz
france game is dumb
and i fell asleep at 4
migraine came bck
and it6 hurts badddd
dang sumtyns wrng wif me
i had my right hand man sayang and left larlyng update me on soccer francia
and im terribl;y upset
arrrrrr..dun talk to me bout it...
ima get ready to meet blood
bubbye
been nt around much to blog
ive been very very tired
saturday out wif family to celrebrate daddys day
swensen at airport
yes
look at all d adorable face of my cute nephew syahir
evryone always asked
mumy is eurasian or the dad chinese?
i tynk ill tea`ch him d MAFAN DE YAO SE wen he grows up since hell end up like me
wif evryone askin him d question again and again
unless he plays soccer evrydaya nd egts darke asily
yes yes yes..he doesnt look like d parents
his parents are both malay and so is mine
sunday was spend wif him
morneen to asyiks brother wedding ceremony at clementi wif syla,kathy
den afternn dwn to tampines to kamaliahs movin hus ceremony
uh huh
i dun like hw he forgets me at tymes
do i noe i always put up my pettyness to attract his attention
dats why i had d whole day like a princess wif him
i tell yu i dun like i dun like
attention to me or her o rwhoever
blahhhhrghkkzz
france game is dumb
and i fell asleep at 4
migraine came bck
and it6 hurts badddd
dang sumtyns wrng wif me
i had my right hand man sayang and left larlyng update me on soccer francia
and im terribl;y upset
arrrrrr..dun talk to me bout it...
ima get ready to meet blood
bubbye
What Ive Been Lookin For - High School Reunion The Musical Disney
It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
This feelings like no other
I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I've never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you so lonely before i finally found
what i've been looking for
So good to be seen
So good to be heard
Don't have to say a word
For so long I was lost
So good to be found
I'm loving having you around
This feeling's like no other
I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I've ben looking for
evr asked me hw ive been and ward im gna do...
2 many peple noes me the wae evryone do
but its never ward im lookin for
and ward i shuld haf for keeps...
It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
This feelings like no other
I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I've never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you so lonely before i finally found
what i've been looking for
So good to be seen
So good to be heard
Don't have to say a word
For so long I was lost
So good to be found
I'm loving having you around
This feeling's like no other
I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I've ben looking for
evr asked me hw ive been and ward im gna do...
2 many peple noes me the wae evryone do
but its never ward im lookin for
and ward i shuld haf for keeps...