<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Sunday, May 21, 2006
recipe

i got dis frm a birdie
maybe dat birdie gt it frm a magazine cutting
dats ward i got here
a piece of magazine cutting
and its a recipe
and i agree
and im gna slp dat birdie fer takin dis frm a magazine
hahahahah


a slice of colour
cool and crisp
an ounce of sunrise
a spoonful of spring
a trickle of spice
add a pinch of magic
dark and thick
season of secrets
allow to mingle and mix
serve warm with a hint of smile on the side

a recipe of lurve for me n you



n ig ot bored again and i gt dis frm verns blog n decided to do my own
shes blessed wif sumone i tynk
ahahha and im happy fer her
and ilaughed at her ex post bout hw blessed she is nt to bump onto him wif d new missus
hahahaha
funny
blessed..congratz..as long as its blessed,its a bliss..

My ex is a talented person wif big egos but i dun blame him fer hafyn a charmed one.(n dats nt yu fendi jumbo n im nt suckin up ruzaini)

Maybe i should just scrapped my future plans

I love singing n laughyn loud in the mrt n make peple look ridiculus

I don't understand why peple gta be different for each other

I lose at my own SNAP TWIST NO RETURN game always..

Love is a bore but yu only yurself can twsit it around; dats why its crap yet blissful!.

Somewhere, peple are laughyn at my mcdonalds posters.

I will plan my sundays more often.

Forever is just a word wen yu dun make it forever urself.

I never want my feelings to be known.

I think coffee jelly from starbucks are the most crappiest stupidest tyng on earth and cumin out frm starbucks!.

When I wake up i got a last nyte poem..:D.

My past gives me depressing dreams.

I get all hyped up after drinkin pepsi light and over barbies and ponies.

Parties dun exist in Singapore!

Kisses are hard to come by now.

Tommorrow im meetyn Chal(NAFA fren after werk).

I really am waiting fer my LEXUS.

I have a tyng to make swollen nipples appear and re appear coz im a magician.


k back to being bored......i see dinosaurs yawnin on tv,dey make me yawn too..


back to the entries.