Wednesday, April 26, 2006
When you, get me down
Then I, get turned around
I tend to, cut myself off
From things, I shouldn't run from
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside
Stabbed me in the back
Wanting things that i lack
Sticking to your ploy
Is this something you enjoy?
Publicity and insecurity
Just wanna be me
It's my need to be free
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside
You never seem to wonder
How much you make me suffer
I speak it from the inside
Looking right at me (at me)
Won't receive my plea (my plea)
Tell me what you mean (you mean)
I'm not what's on the screen
Thinking what will be (will be)
Fighting the fatigue (fatigue)
That's quite enough for me
Makes me wanna scream
(scream, scream, scream, scream, scream, scream)
Keep it to myself
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside (keep it to myself)
You never seem to wonder
How much you make me suffer
I speak it from the inside
(Keep it to myself)
eh i tot it was d post pms mood swings
but blardee helll
csannt be dis long lah
i very tired leh
aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh
yu break yurself
yu had yurself run dwn
yu make yurself feel beat up
yu lower yur own self esteem
and yu jus keep sighin its steam
nothin wonders you
nothin knocks yu down
nothin crushes you
nothin falls down
wen nothin means evrytyng
wen nothin means someting
wen nothin means you
worth my anythyng
walls squeezed you
doors knocked
slammed shut
fer tears to rock
impossible to noe
wen will it be true
cz nothin cums out
from all d pain gone tru
its always nice to say it hurts
its always fresh to say it burst
wen all falls down to broke pieces
of each part of an unfinished business
yu trailed the glass
leadin yu to a lair
till it ends abruptly
of a unknown fair
till den yu realise
of the oregon origin streep
behind d piece
flowed a string
den yu realise
d truth dat bursted
d broken pieces
cums frm yu
sumone who's hurt
call me paranoid
call me crazy
i caged myself
with uncalled safety
predictable i may seem
predictable i may sound
may be may be
till i sing my wae out
of a guided being
maybe will
maybe will
seriusly
syla will noe hw im feelin....
ooooo
exbestfriend abd chat wi fme ystrday
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiirdd
prolly hes readin also
wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiirddd
hahaah
tynsg hanged on sunday
so may it seems dis week been
it hangs likea thread
i need to end sum tyngs
maybe conclude
agitatyng
iriattyng
like ants biting me....
Then I, get turned around
I tend to, cut myself off
From things, I shouldn't run from
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside
Stabbed me in the back
Wanting things that i lack
Sticking to your ploy
Is this something you enjoy?
Publicity and insecurity
Just wanna be me
It's my need to be free
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside
You never seem to wonder
How much you make me suffer
I speak it from the inside
Looking right at me (at me)
Won't receive my plea (my plea)
Tell me what you mean (you mean)
I'm not what's on the screen
Thinking what will be (will be)
Fighting the fatigue (fatigue)
That's quite enough for me
Makes me wanna scream
(scream, scream, scream, scream, scream, scream)
Keep it to myself
It doesn't really matter
Sometimes we run for cover
I'm always on the outside (keep it to myself)
You never seem to wonder
How much you make me suffer
I speak it from the inside
(Keep it to myself)
eh i tot it was d post pms mood swings
but blardee helll
csannt be dis long lah
i very tired leh
aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh
yu break yurself
yu had yurself run dwn
yu make yurself feel beat up
yu lower yur own self esteem
and yu jus keep sighin its steam
nothin wonders you
nothin knocks yu down
nothin crushes you
nothin falls down
wen nothin means evrytyng
wen nothin means someting
wen nothin means you
worth my anythyng
walls squeezed you
doors knocked
slammed shut
fer tears to rock
impossible to noe
wen will it be true
cz nothin cums out
from all d pain gone tru
its always nice to say it hurts
its always fresh to say it burst
wen all falls down to broke pieces
of each part of an unfinished business
yu trailed the glass
leadin yu to a lair
till it ends abruptly
of a unknown fair
till den yu realise
of the oregon origin streep
behind d piece
flowed a string
den yu realise
d truth dat bursted
d broken pieces
cums frm yu
sumone who's hurt
call me paranoid
call me crazy
i caged myself
with uncalled safety
predictable i may seem
predictable i may sound
may be may be
till i sing my wae out
of a guided being
maybe will
maybe will
seriusly
syla will noe hw im feelin....
ooooo
exbestfriend abd chat wi fme ystrday
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiirdd
prolly hes readin also
wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiirddd
hahaah
tynsg hanged on sunday
so may it seems dis week been
it hangs likea thread
i need to end sum tyngs
maybe conclude
agitatyng
iriattyng
like ants biting me....