Tuesday, March 14, 2006
bluerghkz
it was a good dae tho
until a bottle drop on my toe..
it sweeled liek crazy nw tho
its ugly
dn went to werk
and gt greeted by d sound of..
SHEENA MAIN STORE
fuck lah i werk less dn nw kena main store
yu tynk i ronald eh?jsu bcz my face was saryng d shit out of mcd customers..
main store was boring
i hafnt been werkin store fer mnths and i mean it
so i screw up all customers orders
and gt complaints and sum go WAHLAU!
is lap d wahlau out of yu..
i gt happy wen kathy came into main stre and nizwan was werkin
i was crititicising dis couple where d guy hensem and d gerl bluerghkz..
dn d egrl came and gif me a coompliments letter..
d gems shit
sayin dat i got good service
bahhhhhh
hahahah
ironic
after screwing custmers day in eatin in mcd
iw ent to meet chal and azrie at twn
wanted to buy a frens gift..
dn chals cusin and anther fren came
i was wif nafa peeps
saw andi (dats ward chal said)
i duneo whether i saw it ryte
if its him he aint hensem anymore...
after goin to search fer a frens gift whch ended me ind espair..
cz i was fuckin hopeful and planned dat im gna get it..
dey dun haf it
we wnt to toysrus at foruma lso no haf
and i got no standby
bahhh
i hate it wen tynsg dun go my wae
and i had dis ready like jsu nice and i was psychoin him nt to buy
hahaha
bluerghkz....and nw he noes cz i dumb dumb goa sk ward he wants
bahhh...dunoe lah
mood went dwn wen i reached hme and found otu my essay is getyn screwd
i got no indesgn
and my motifs in jurnal
i hafta do d essay crap
and nw im sick
and my toe hurts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
screw my day more
and ill get my 2yer anger out again
an di dun liek getyng angry at myself
cz smokin doesnt even help!
until a bottle drop on my toe..
it sweeled liek crazy nw tho
its ugly
dn went to werk
and gt greeted by d sound of..
SHEENA MAIN STORE
fuck lah i werk less dn nw kena main store
yu tynk i ronald eh?jsu bcz my face was saryng d shit out of mcd customers..
main store was boring
i hafnt been werkin store fer mnths and i mean it
so i screw up all customers orders
and gt complaints and sum go WAHLAU!
is lap d wahlau out of yu..
i gt happy wen kathy came into main stre and nizwan was werkin
i was crititicising dis couple where d guy hensem and d gerl bluerghkz..
dn d egrl came and gif me a coompliments letter..
d gems shit
sayin dat i got good service
bahhhhhh
hahahah
ironic
after screwing custmers day in eatin in mcd
iw ent to meet chal and azrie at twn
wanted to buy a frens gift..
dn chals cusin and anther fren came
i was wif nafa peeps
saw andi (dats ward chal said)
i duneo whether i saw it ryte
if its him he aint hensem anymore...
after goin to search fer a frens gift whch ended me ind espair..
cz i was fuckin hopeful and planned dat im gna get it..
dey dun haf it
we wnt to toysrus at foruma lso no haf
and i got no standby
bahhh
i hate it wen tynsg dun go my wae
and i had dis ready like jsu nice and i was psychoin him nt to buy
hahaha
bluerghkz....and nw he noes cz i dumb dumb goa sk ward he wants
bahhh...dunoe lah
mood went dwn wen i reached hme and found otu my essay is getyn screwd
i got no indesgn
and my motifs in jurnal
i hafta do d essay crap
and nw im sick
and my toe hurts
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
"Heard 'Em Say"
(feat. Adam Levine of Maroon 5)
Wake up Mr. West [echoes]
[Kanye West]
Uh, Yeah, Uh, yeah, uh, yeah, uh, yeah
[Piano drops]
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
From the Chi, like Tim its the Hard-a-way,
So this is in the name of love, like Robert says
Before you ask me to get a job today, can I at least get a raise on a minimum wage?
And I know the government administered AIDS,
So I guess we just pray like the minister say,
Allah o Akbar and throw em some hot cars,
Things we see on the screen are not ours,
But these niggas from the hood so these dreams not far,
Where im from, the dope boys is the rock stars,
But they can't cop cars without seein' cop cars,
I guess they want us all behind bars.
I know it.
[Chorus (Adam Levine)]
Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(ooooooooo)
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)
But we'll find a way
(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
[Kanye]
They say people in your life are seasons,
And anything that happen is for a reason,
And niggas guns a clappin and keep to squeezin',
And Gran (Grandma) keep prayin' and keep believin',
And Jesus and one day that ya see him,
Till they walk in his footsteps and try to be him,
The devil is alive I feel him breathin',
Claimin' money is the key so keep on dreamin',
And put them lottery tickets just to tease us,
My aunt Pam can't put those cigarettes down,
Now my lil cousin smokin those cigarettes now,
His job trying to claim that he too niggerish now,
Is it cuz his skin blacker than licorice now?
I can't figure it out...
Im Stickin around....
[Chorus (Adam Levine)]
Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(ooooooooo)
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)
But we'll find a way
(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
(Cuz every worthless word we get more far away, and nothing's ever promised tomorrow today,
And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
and dis song sums it al;l up(feat. Adam Levine of Maroon 5)
Wake up Mr. West [echoes]
[Kanye West]
Uh, Yeah, Uh, yeah, uh, yeah, uh, yeah
[Piano drops]
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
From the Chi, like Tim its the Hard-a-way,
So this is in the name of love, like Robert says
Before you ask me to get a job today, can I at least get a raise on a minimum wage?
And I know the government administered AIDS,
So I guess we just pray like the minister say,
Allah o Akbar and throw em some hot cars,
Things we see on the screen are not ours,
But these niggas from the hood so these dreams not far,
Where im from, the dope boys is the rock stars,
But they can't cop cars without seein' cop cars,
I guess they want us all behind bars.
I know it.
[Chorus (Adam Levine)]
Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(ooooooooo)
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)
But we'll find a way
(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
[Kanye]
They say people in your life are seasons,
And anything that happen is for a reason,
And niggas guns a clappin and keep to squeezin',
And Gran (Grandma) keep prayin' and keep believin',
And Jesus and one day that ya see him,
Till they walk in his footsteps and try to be him,
The devil is alive I feel him breathin',
Claimin' money is the key so keep on dreamin',
And put them lottery tickets just to tease us,
My aunt Pam can't put those cigarettes down,
Now my lil cousin smokin those cigarettes now,
His job trying to claim that he too niggerish now,
Is it cuz his skin blacker than licorice now?
I can't figure it out...
Im Stickin around....
[Chorus (Adam Levine)]
Uh, And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(ooooooooo)
And I heard 'em say, nothin ever promised tomorrow today.
(Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today.)
But we'll find a way
(And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
(Cuz every worthless word we get more far away, and nothing's ever promised tomorrow today,
And nothing lasts forever but be honest babe, it hurts but it may be the only way)
screw my day more
and ill get my 2yer anger out again
an di dun liek getyng angry at myself
cz smokin doesnt even help!
"...............yur ironic and a dream....
dats ward i haf in me................."
dats ward i haf in me................."