Monday, February 27, 2006
" Baby set me free
From this misery
I can't take this no more
Since you went away
Nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for Here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do
Until you're back here baby
Miss you, want you , need you so
Until you're back here, baby
There's a feeling inside I want you to know
You are the one and I can't let you go
So I told you lies
Even made you cry
Baby I was so wrong
Girl, I promise you
Now my love is true
This is what I'm living for Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do
And I wonder
Are you thinking of me
Coz I'm thinking of you
And I wonder
Are you ever coming back in my life Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do"- bbmak back here
yey yey i noe lame boyish songs..
i mean chick songs
well i lurve it
deep ahh
hahahahah
today was fine
go skool gt money frm mommy
baby syahir lurves me deep..
he was cryn wen iw as bathin so mummy gta rush me out of the toilet
so i was holdin him to sleep in my towel
bahh!
hahaha
skool was fine cz i wore my lenses today..
weeeeeeeeeee
hahah n we dint bringanytang to skool so yeps..
suang2 was bloody iritating
LIKE NEVER DIE BEFORE ISIT?!!
hahaha
went to ricky's hus to watch SUPERNATURAL..
eugenes dvd dats scares d shit out of him
well we watched and im scared
wahh i aint gna tell d story here
i hadta ask yvette to acompany me go toilet
bawhahahah
oake after 3 hrs of show and eatyn MCNONALDS
went hme in a cab and forgot to spray myself wif my sweet smellin eprfume
mommy say i smell of smoke
so i die liaoo
wahhhhhhhh
ive been forgetful sia..
mus do my daily routine frm now on
nwaes....
i aint gna go skool 2marow morning btu i gat meet d group to buy shoes fer our history fashion tynegy peroject due in 2 weeks
so yeps...
and IM GNA WATCH FD3!
i pestered eugene den chun dn others..
i dun care ahh
heheh
mus fnsh werk by thursday and i tynk can
can
can
can
positif k?
hahahah
i gatdo sumtyn to my magazine and jurnal now..
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i cnt go iman's party dis saturday coz ive went clubbin las week
i cnt go zouk wif hanisah's free tics dis saturday coz i went clubbin las week
and i duneo whtehr shuld go achiok's chalet dis saturday cz..;
bahhhh
ills ee
bluerghkz
!im gan sleep wif mummy tonyte................
From this misery
I can't take this no more
Since you went away
Nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for Here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do
Until you're back here baby
Miss you, want you , need you so
Until you're back here, baby
There's a feeling inside I want you to know
You are the one and I can't let you go
So I told you lies
Even made you cry
Baby I was so wrong
Girl, I promise you
Now my love is true
This is what I'm living for Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do
And I wonder
Are you thinking of me
Coz I'm thinking of you
And I wonder
Are you ever coming back in my life Coz here I am
So alone
And there's nothing in the world I can do"- bbmak back here
yey yey i noe lame boyish songs..
i mean chick songs
well i lurve it
deep ahh
hahahahah
today was fine
go skool gt money frm mommy
baby syahir lurves me deep..
he was cryn wen iw as bathin so mummy gta rush me out of the toilet
so i was holdin him to sleep in my towel
bahh!
hahaha
skool was fine cz i wore my lenses today..
weeeeeeeeeee
hahah n we dint bringanytang to skool so yeps..
suang2 was bloody iritating
LIKE NEVER DIE BEFORE ISIT?!!
hahaha
went to ricky's hus to watch SUPERNATURAL..
eugenes dvd dats scares d shit out of him
well we watched and im scared
wahh i aint gna tell d story here
i hadta ask yvette to acompany me go toilet
bawhahahah
oake after 3 hrs of show and eatyn MCNONALDS
went hme in a cab and forgot to spray myself wif my sweet smellin eprfume
mommy say i smell of smoke
so i die liaoo
wahhhhhhhh
ive been forgetful sia..
mus do my daily routine frm now on
nwaes....
i aint gna go skool 2marow morning btu i gat meet d group to buy shoes fer our history fashion tynegy peroject due in 2 weeks
so yeps...
and IM GNA WATCH FD3!
i pestered eugene den chun dn others..
i dun care ahh
heheh
mus fnsh werk by thursday and i tynk can
can
can
can
positif k?
hahahah
i gatdo sumtyn to my magazine and jurnal now..
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i cnt go iman's party dis saturday coz ive went clubbin las week
i cnt go zouk wif hanisah's free tics dis saturday coz i went clubbin las week
and i duneo whtehr shuld go achiok's chalet dis saturday cz..;
bahhhh
ills ee
bluerghkz
!im gan sleep wif mummy tonyte................