<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Saturday, January 07, 2006

You took your love away, too fast
Left no chance to say look back
And now I know the truth,
It makes it easier
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand
Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
I run away.........


Dear diary
Today I saw that boy
As he walked by I thought he smiled at me
And I wondered
Does he know what's in my heart
I tried to smile, but I could hardly breathe
Should I tell him how I feel
Or would that scare him away
Diary, tell me what to do
Please tell me what to say

You used to say that I was special
Everything was right
But now you think I'm wearing too much make-up
That my dress is too tight
You got no reasons to be jealous
I've never been untrue
So does it really matter if they're looking
I'm only looking at you
You should never try to change me
I can be nobody else
And I like the way I am
What you see is what you get
This is me, hey you
If you want me, don't forget
You should take me as I am
'Cause I can promise you
Baby, what you see is what you get

I think I did it again
I made you believe we're more than just friends
Oh baby
It might seem like a crush
But it doesn't mean that I'm serious
'Cause to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Oh baby, baby
You see my problem is this
I'm dreaming away
Wishing that heroes, they truly exist
I cry, watching the days
Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways
But to lose all my senses
That is just so typically me
Baby, oh

dis is all one of my favs songs frm britney
im in a very solemn mood and emo shit kidna tyngey
wnderyn swhy but hell oevr why
im here to leave tyngs
i cnt get inspiratiosn fe rmy godamn logo and masthead...
i lost my touch wif fonts
siak ah..
i feel liek retrieving my secondary skool table and get it back..
im so woried..
really woried..


"......i keep sayin its nothin
i keep sayin it jus crap
i keep sayin dat ill make a mistake
i keep saying its all adream
but i keep sayin buts at the end of all dis...
it doesnt end wif all dese buts....."

"


back to the entries.