Monday, December 26, 2005
IN collaboration to my sis in law in d labour room...
heres a dedicated song fer her baby SYAHIR goint o be born in few hours time..
"God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You"
Can this be true?
Tell me, can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel?
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
I never thought that love could feel like this
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
there's an angel?
It's a miracle...
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That's deep inside
Leaves me purified
Never thought that love could feel like this
and you changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel?
It's a miracle...
werk was fine
i didnt like werkin wif ergh
i gt pissed wif her d wae she greeted me in the morning..
so i wasnt in the mood to go all hype wif her whch i took fer granted and ended up fiting wif her and her complainin to EVRYONE bout me and syla..
but den behind dose doors..
she was soooooo extremelynice to me..
back stabber...
im nt gna trsut yu animore..
i dun tynk ill talk to yu and werk professionally wif yu animore..
trust me..
pls wait till ei make yu liek dat zhafira..
and i mean ward i say..
i dun fuck care...
yu gna shout and walk awae liek ward yu ddi..
i make sure yu cumback to yur dramatic position and make me haf d glamour to screw yur face and lives at yur own position..
siak btul..
besok gua berus lu punye puki ah!
(kan..nw i sound like a minah..)
was wif bf ats engkang wen brother msged me on his wife..
1stbroither gna bne a father soon..
baby syahir been makin hhis mum in extreme pain in kandang kerbau hospital..
ir ushed dwn and yeps...
I CANT WAIT...
nw shes in labour...
ill see her after werk 2marow..
MAUHKZ BABY SYAHIR!
ohya dis song brings me back memories...
i lruve dancin to dis song on/in the mrt...
"If I'm Not The One"
If I'm not the one you want
Take your time to figure out
I'm staring at your picture every night
The scent of you still lingers in my mind
I wonder if you're alone and feel alright
And the sun has come out of the clouds
And sometimes when I listen to our song
The night seems so cold and far too long
I wanna call you up cause in the end
I keep writing letters to my garbage can
Lately, feels like I'm going crazy
And baby, come and lay down beside me
If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need
I feel like it's on you I can depend
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Enough of building castles in the sand
Why can't we be forever
Somewhere, in the back of my mind (back of my mind)
I know that you will be mine (you will be mine)
Somehow, wish I could rewind (I could rewind)
And leave all the worries behind..
"dear baby syahir
NannyNa will be der for yu alryte?NAnny Nena lurve yu much even tho yu will look liek yur father whch is my ugly brother...Pls cum out now...
Lurve NAnnyNa..Muahkz"
heres a dedicated song fer her baby SYAHIR goint o be born in few hours time..
"God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You"
Can this be true?
Tell me, can this be real?
How can I put into words what I feel?
My life was complete
I thought I was whole
Why do I feel like I'm losing control?
I never thought that love could feel like this
and you've changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
there's an angel?
It's a miracle...
Your love is like a river
Peaceful and deep
Your soul is like a secret
That I never could keep
When I look into your eyes
I know that it's true
God must have spent...
A little more time
On you...
In all of creation
All things great and small
You are the one that surpasses them all
More precious than
Any diamond or pearl
They broke the mold
When you came in this world
And I'm trying hard to figure out
Just how I ever did without
The warmth of your smile
The heart of a child
That's deep inside
Leaves me purified
Never thought that love could feel like this
and you changed my world with just one kiss.
How can it be that right here with me
There's an angel?
It's a miracle...
werk was fine
i didnt like werkin wif ergh
i gt pissed wif her d wae she greeted me in the morning..
so i wasnt in the mood to go all hype wif her whch i took fer granted and ended up fiting wif her and her complainin to EVRYONE bout me and syla..
but den behind dose doors..
she was soooooo extremelynice to me..
back stabber...
im nt gna trsut yu animore..
i dun tynk ill talk to yu and werk professionally wif yu animore..
trust me..
pls wait till ei make yu liek dat zhafira..
and i mean ward i say..
i dun fuck care...
yu gna shout and walk awae liek ward yu ddi..
i make sure yu cumback to yur dramatic position and make me haf d glamour to screw yur face and lives at yur own position..
siak btul..
besok gua berus lu punye puki ah!
(kan..nw i sound like a minah..)
was wif bf ats engkang wen brother msged me on his wife..
1stbroither gna bne a father soon..
baby syahir been makin hhis mum in extreme pain in kandang kerbau hospital..
ir ushed dwn and yeps...
I CANT WAIT...
nw shes in labour...
ill see her after werk 2marow..
MAUHKZ BABY SYAHIR!
ohya dis song brings me back memories...
i lruve dancin to dis song on/in the mrt...
"If I'm Not The One"
If I'm not the one you want
Take your time to figure out
I'm staring at your picture every night
The scent of you still lingers in my mind
I wonder if you're alone and feel alright
And the sun has come out of the clouds
And sometimes when I listen to our song
The night seems so cold and far too long
I wanna call you up cause in the end
I keep writing letters to my garbage can
Lately, feels like I'm going crazy
And baby, come and lay down beside me
If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need
I feel like it's on you I can depend
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Enough of building castles in the sand
Why can't we be forever
Somewhere, in the back of my mind (back of my mind)
I know that you will be mine (you will be mine)
Somehow, wish I could rewind (I could rewind)
And leave all the worries behind..
"dear baby syahir
NannyNa will be der for yu alryte?NAnny Nena lurve yu much even tho yu will look liek yur father whch is my ugly brother...Pls cum out now...
Lurve NAnnyNa..Muahkz"