<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Monday, November 21, 2005

cruxes and curses

wellll
yesterdae was okae
i find the dae amusing and fun wif my bf and eff and fai and chal...
we went to haithirs place ferst tho i cme ferst being cnsiderate and all...
and dn to faisal and den to mine..
brother didnt click mine tho..so camera doesnt haf d pic at my hus...
dn to nazri dn to iritatyng ihsan whch d dasd has his hus open like a pub or a sheesha place cz he had all dem smokin the sesshas ddy had
and sum jus practically smoke in the hus..
gawd!i wasnt pleased...
den we wnt to dewi's hus..dn to nadia's hus fer a scrumptous feast...dn to my bfs hus....
it was his berthday yuesterdae and as usual d frends whom we used to called frends gt reminded byhis mom
d mom kissed my bf infrnt of evvryone..i gt embarased and he went..oh shit!
hahah
my mum dunt make a fool of herself mind yu....
my bfs ryte..
we dun fancy dem..we noe dey are nt d frends we hope fer in d end tho..
fancy backstabbin us al d tyme..
yu see wen im being shit...dey will go alah dun liek dat lah
wen dey gt shit..dunw an lah dunw ant...
balh blah..
bas3rds!
and mums always go..eh yu all stil cntact eh..blah blah..
od..lucky my mum noes hw i hate dem sooo much!!
im nt gna haf dis shitty outings anymore...strtyn nex yer..
i solemnly swear dat i will be upt po noo good fer my own good nex yer cz im gna kindly evacuate myself as frends frm their memory and mione
i dun need yu guys..
wen ana and dewi were being unthinkable cancellin on us last minute..YU jolly well say goi lah..
i reckon if it happens to yu..yull get equally angry..
yu sooo inhuman!
den we end frm der and me and bf went to his frends outing...
continued at wazzy''s hus where his ex flame noorkkiah fell and kind ahurt herself bad...
she hsuld tank her big butt..heheh
dn we wn went to izmals hus and i practoically looose my energy
wnt hme and daddies fren frm indon was home..
i culdnt blogg cz i was half dead..
hehehe
klah...
tanx eff and fai fer d help i pwe yu guys..
well haf it differently nex yer k...
wuaarggghhhhhhhhhh















"Irresistible"

Don't you try and tell me that he's not my type
To hide what I feel inside
When he makes me weak with desire
I Know that I'm supposed to make him wait
Let him think I like the chase but I can't
Stop fanning the fire, I know I meant to say no
But he's irresistible
Up close and personal
Now inescapable
I can hardly breathe, more than just
Physical deeper than spiritual
His ways are powerful
And irresistible to me (yeah yeah, I can hardly breathe)
Don't you think I'm trying to tell my heart what's right
That I should really say goodnight
But I cant stop myself from falling (falling)
Maybe I'll tell him that I feel the same
That I don't want to play no game (No)
Cuz when I Feel his arms wrapped around me
I know I'm meant to say no (I meant to say LNo...)


back to the entries.