Monday, October 24, 2005
U DRI VE ME CRAZZZZIIIIIEEEEEEEE
U DRIVE ME CRAZZZZIIEEEE...
".....You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy, but it feels alright
Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night...." - bRITNEY SPEARS
d show is on tv..
weee
my fav show tho
other den save d last dance and honey..
both of my favs
do yu gusy noe dat jessica alba in honey,she dances a few moves frm save d last dance..
tho i rmebred andmemorised sum..
heheheheh
ohya back to drive me crazy
d one wif britney as d main soundtrack..
i lurve her..
i rmbered watchin dis show wif anthony and yep...dat slut...ergh..haney fussy fucking shithead slut..
i hate her nw..
hahahahah
aytes..
geylang ysterdae was okae..
i hadmye yes on dis baju kruung frm my mums fren shop..anisah collection..
its liek 300 plus plus..mumie asked me whther i want it..but i declined cz i haf other tyngs in mind yu see.
heheh
she alwyas buy me one pair in dat shop evry yer.....
niwaes...
imw aiting til d clock turns 3...
my bro and his wife cumin to fetch me to go SHOPPPINGGG!!!
weeeeeeeeee
im gna buy my shoes..
klah..
i gtago..
nex sunday ill go do my hair
and nex saturday is my BRTHDAE!!!
29 OCTOBER MY BERTHDAE...
".....What you see is what you get
This is me, hey you
If you want me, don't forget
You should take me as I am
'Cause I can promise you
Baby, what you see is what you get...."
".....You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Crazy, but it feels alright
Baby thinkin of you keeps me up all night...." - bRITNEY SPEARS
d show is on tv..
weee
my fav show tho
other den save d last dance and honey..
both of my favs
do yu gusy noe dat jessica alba in honey,she dances a few moves frm save d last dance..
tho i rmebred andmemorised sum..
heheheheh
ohya back to drive me crazy
d one wif britney as d main soundtrack..
i lurve her..
i rmbered watchin dis show wif anthony and yep...dat slut...ergh..haney fussy fucking shithead slut..
i hate her nw..
hahahahah
aytes..
geylang ysterdae was okae..
i hadmye yes on dis baju kruung frm my mums fren shop..anisah collection..
its liek 300 plus plus..mumie asked me whther i want it..but i declined cz i haf other tyngs in mind yu see.
heheh
she alwyas buy me one pair in dat shop evry yer.....
niwaes...
imw aiting til d clock turns 3...
my bro and his wife cumin to fetch me to go SHOPPPINGGG!!!
weeeeeeeeee
im gna buy my shoes..
klah..
i gtago..
nex sunday ill go do my hair
and nex saturday is my BRTHDAE!!!
29 OCTOBER MY BERTHDAE...
".....What you see is what you get
This is me, hey you
If you want me, don't forget
You should take me as I am
'Cause I can promise you
Baby, what you see is what you get...."