<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Thursday, October 20, 2005
sumtyn sumtyn sumtyn...

"..........Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more.........." - Craig David

met my bf b4 goin lil india at nytes
been daes i haf nt met him
insecurity and yu noe NOt trustyn him again is liek all over
wen d feelings gets into place
it reminds yu of d old ejavu
bryngs yu to the place where yu dunoe ward yur bf been up to..
wen he does it b4..
yu reckon hell do it again
btu why am i still stickin to him?
yu cnt throw wards known fer 7 yers...
and closeness fer almost 3 yers b4...
gawd....

".....I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far..." - Kelly Clarkson

Lil India was great ar yesterdae.
tho i hategoin dae...
i haf a tyng wif the situastion der
iw as jus super excited cz i wanted to get my black bangles der..
d previus went burst..
had food and ates
dn reached hme at 1 plusies..
bf was jollywell waiting wif his yes half closed fer me toreach hme..
and yesterdae was pissed wif werk dat i end myself buyin a full pack of new ciggies..
dats wen i told a dear fren of mine...
ciggies taste bad..
d urge of stoppin is BOLDLY BLINKING in here...
but i know wit once skool strts,its a fren lah..
we'll see hw it goes..
today goin out to eat...
and ive gta search fer my bag..
and shoes
so sunday easy buy...
and erghhhh
my pimple ius being mocked by the whoel family...
freak...
ill make sure its clean...
bye larr...
nooo happy mode....

ooh an di asked fer a guess shade frm my bf but he says im crazy...
i aske akim fer one but his cums wif a catch...
i dun wanna be his gf...iman pls lah..dun ever tynk
akim is a bad boozer..he faints and curled liek aprawn after he drinks..
yu shuldhaf seend pics..
i laughed hysterically
sorie akimm!!!
yu see my previus bf las yer didnt get me anytang..
he shudl noe who he is...rytey fendiee..
muahahahahaha
im bad
noo happy mode...

"....You drive a pretty car - you know how fine you are
And nobody needs to say it.. no way..
They love the clothes you wear - they compliment you and I
Just love the way you play it...
But the only thing you dream of - money can't buy for you..
And in my dreams I make your wish come true
For the girl who has everything
I bring you love
I bring you love
Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough
Of my love
Why do you run and hide? - Say what you feel inside
Why must you always fake it?
Girl you need to understand
Your heart is safe within my hands and
I promise I'll never break it
If you just let me try - my baby listen
I'll help you find what you've been missing
You gotta listen to your heart and not your mind...." - Nsync

read between those lines and mine..


back to the entries.