Saturday, October 01, 2005
erghhhh...
skool was fine..
rushed to skool
send my stuffs fer printing
and yep...
ist done
freakin 25 bucks fer all
so den wait fer chun and shanthen blodd gt a seat
after d heartache and eyes pain of the assessment exhibbition..
i decided to kill myself in yer 3...
haha its only 1st semester of yer 2 yu noe..
im already dieing
lookin at d werk fer yer 3...
ill be dead and hanged wif a can of baygonn ( i like bitter!) beside me wen i reached yer 4 and 5 fer degree and masters...
hahaa
well...
after dat went to b.k fer my long whining salad...
and we lepaks behin skool station b...
and smart alex aka oc master akak papercut idiot actually carwled underneath d dirty tunnel behind pur skool
d longkang der..
we bet on 10 bucks 2 buck and me 5.29 and he actually did it.
i was screamin at d top of my lungs tellin him to get out..afraid dat hell get stuck...
freakkk....
scare me sia..and wen i go to d other side..i ehard his voice na di went..SIALAH HE REACHYNS IAA!!!
hahah we didnt actually tynk hell do it ahh...
all take out money already and he say no need..
so he say..WARNYNG AH>>i like ot do dis dares..
FUHOOOO i imagine wen we gna haf a chalet..
hahahahaaha
iw a slaughyn and screamin ont he floor sia..wif chun...
hahahah
dn dey dare me to climb whch i tynk..dat d coconut tree wnt hold my weight
went to class dn after class play rembat each other..
liek sec skool sia...
i hodl onto wati dn all rembat
dnb i hide underneath kena rembat
hahahaha
fun sia....
dn nw..all stress...
im pised wif the class fe rnt carin botu tyngs
i had enuf..
im nt gna jhaf any say..
ill agree jus liek evryoen else
dn ervryone strts explainin bout cloth and paper d same
anytyng lahh
ilk agree
im tired..
ALL WILL ANSWER
I DUNNOELAHH
jus liek blood
...
klah...
had fun..
i saw d video tu frankie j...m,ore den werds..
dn at nyte heard d song....
arghh...
i lurve em...
muahkz!
P.s its more den werds to tell yu i lik eyu...as im hiding.....but i still lurve yu...
FRANKIE J LYRICS
"More Than Words"
[Verse 1]
Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that i want you not to say
But if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say
that you love me, yeah
Cause I already know.
[Verse 2]
What would you do (what would you do)
If my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If i took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I Love You
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
More than words
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
[Verse 3]
Now that I've tried to (now that I've tried to)
Talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hand
And touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all i ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me, yeah
Cause i already know
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
More than words
[repeat till fade]
i noe its an old sng...but frankie j...sang it nicer!
skool was fine..
rushed to skool
send my stuffs fer printing
and yep...
ist done
freakin 25 bucks fer all
so den wait fer chun and shanthen blodd gt a seat
after d heartache and eyes pain of the assessment exhibbition..
i decided to kill myself in yer 3...
haha its only 1st semester of yer 2 yu noe..
im already dieing
lookin at d werk fer yer 3...
ill be dead and hanged wif a can of baygonn ( i like bitter!) beside me wen i reached yer 4 and 5 fer degree and masters...
hahaa
well...
after dat went to b.k fer my long whining salad...
and we lepaks behin skool station b...
and smart alex aka oc master akak papercut idiot actually carwled underneath d dirty tunnel behind pur skool
d longkang der..
we bet on 10 bucks 2 buck and me 5.29 and he actually did it.
i was screamin at d top of my lungs tellin him to get out..afraid dat hell get stuck...
freakkk....
scare me sia..and wen i go to d other side..i ehard his voice na di went..SIALAH HE REACHYNS IAA!!!
hahah we didnt actually tynk hell do it ahh...
all take out money already and he say no need..
so he say..WARNYNG AH>>i like ot do dis dares..
FUHOOOO i imagine wen we gna haf a chalet..
hahahahaaha
iw a slaughyn and screamin ont he floor sia..wif chun...
hahahah
dn dey dare me to climb whch i tynk..dat d coconut tree wnt hold my weight
went to class dn after class play rembat each other..
liek sec skool sia...
i hodl onto wati dn all rembat
dnb i hide underneath kena rembat
hahahaha
fun sia....
dn nw..all stress...
im pised wif the class fe rnt carin botu tyngs
i had enuf..
im nt gna jhaf any say..
ill agree jus liek evryoen else
dn ervryone strts explainin bout cloth and paper d same
anytyng lahh
ilk agree
im tired..
ALL WILL ANSWER
I DUNNOELAHH
jus liek blood
...
klah...
had fun..
i saw d video tu frankie j...m,ore den werds..
dn at nyte heard d song....
arghh...
i lurve em...
muahkz!
P.s its more den werds to tell yu i lik eyu...as im hiding.....but i still lurve yu...
FRANKIE J LYRICS
"More Than Words"
[Verse 1]
Saying I love you
Is not the words I want to hear from you
Its not that i want you not to say
But if you only knew
How easy it would be to show me how you feel
More than words
Is all you have to do to make it real
Then you wouldn't have to say
that you love me, yeah
Cause I already know.
[Verse 2]
What would you do (what would you do)
If my heart was torn in two?
More than words to show you feel
That your love for me is real
What would you say
If i took those words away
Then you couldn't make things new
Just by saying I Love You
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
More than words
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
[Verse 3]
Now that I've tried to (now that I've tried to)
Talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is
Close your eyes and just reach out your hand
And touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words
Is all i ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say
That you love me, yeah
Cause i already know
(just saying I love you, saying I love you)
More than words
[repeat till fade]
i noe its an old sng...but frankie j...sang it nicer!