<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Saturday, August 13, 2005

i haf a confession
ihate datsumone
sumone at werk
its a she
she use to be clsoe wif me and nw...
i hate her to the max..
shes fuckin..errr
YU FUCKIN FOLOW CZ YU ADORE..
NOT YU ENVY!!!
she soo..ergh..
k she kols herself wif her own style!
look at her...
she folwos pepel around...
and she kosl it her style..
and she drew on her clthes and stuffs..
and nw wen i do it on mine..all went eh liek sheila
im like
fuckin bitch..i di it ferst
i did all dis crap ona ll myc lthes..
and she goes around.
MY STYLE
IM STYLISH!
IM EVIL
IM A SLUT
IM STYLISH CZ I DUN FOLLOW PEPLE>.
excuseme bitch..
pompuan tak kenang ajsa around..
i juz wanted to look at her ferenster and wen i look at it..
ergh at fesrt wen she disd d middle names on the shrt..wi a sliek...okae..yu style..
dn is aw it...on ther side..
ELA wif a FUCKIN ICON!!!
i ONLI DO DAT!!!!!
TRSUT ME>>GO DNOES OTHER PEPLE DO DAT...BUT FRM WARD IVE SEEN..IM D ONLI ONE!!!
URRRRRRRRRRGGGHH
she tynk she evil..
im juz waityn toill i meether one day and she gna prick my wires..
trustme frens and auddiences..
be der to cthc a tics an DILL JUZ BLOW UPW IF HER..
I CNT WAIT TO WERK WIF HER..
FUCKIN SLUT...
YRU AN ATTENTIONS EEKER..
YUR A LSOER
YU DOESN THAF A LIFE...
STUPID SHITHEAD..
AND I NEO MY WERKFRENS WILL BE READIND IS..
PLS PEPEL...
i hate sheila>.
I DUN MIDN YU FOLOW..BUT JUZ DUN GO FFOLLWO AND KOLINYUR OWN STYLE...
ACT LIEK SUM HIG MAINTAINACE WI FMNEY BT EVRYDA ECOMPLAIN NO MONEY..
ERGH!
WAYTEVR IT IS....
I JUZ HATE HER....
AND I WISH SHE WULD BE MY NEX VICTIM AFTER 2 YERS IVE NT BEENE PICKINA FITE!
TRUST ME.....
ILL FUCKIN DO IT WEN I SAY ILL DOIT....
NVR NVR....PRREDICT WARD IM GNA...


back to the entries.