Saturday, August 27, 2005
foto shoot takin
hmmmm
well im listenin toi my song
E17 Each tyme
Have you heard of the saying for those who are playing
You dont know what you've got till its gone
Well that was my calling, I knew I was falling
Into something that would be so wrong
But I caught hold of myself and changed for the better
I cant get you out of my mind
Cause something inside made me realise you were fine
Each time when were alone, I guess I didnt know
How far we were apart, should've spoken to my heart
I guess I didnt know that each time youd go away I'd cry
I can't take all these good-byes
I know from this feeling, deep inside there's healing
I know that I'm in control
Every day I am yearning, this love I feel burning
Burning right through my soul
So let's make a start of something that cannot be broken
The mould is so strong, treat this love as a child
That grows into something worthwhile
Deep, love so deep, deep love so deep, yeah
I can't take all these good-byes
Faithfully I will be, you will see, please believe me
I can't take all these good-byes
All the time we were alone
Guess I should've really know
Baby you have always been mine
hahah i noe
azira dwnload it fer me...
tanx azira abbez...
babez...
well no worie..s
in 3 mnths tyme..ill get my own laptop or ibook of mine
and evrytyng will eb fien wif me dwnloadina ll of dose
i ask sumoen to dwnload fer me and he wnt poof..
lincah kadukz..
hw rude..
no apologizing
rudeeeee
niwaes...jzu cme bck frm my bfs audition fe rhis lelembut theatre..
dn he didnt do fine lah..
ity
oh ya fai and eff cme oevr to my hus fer photoshoot...
fe rmy projects ahh
nice tho
well done..
i aint gna edit d fotos..
lurve it dat wae...
and yeps..
THANKX EFF AND FAI!
dn meet my bf under my block..
whiel takin pics..
we saw dis gerl walkin towards us..
iw as liek complainin hw slow dis fuckin slut is walkin...
cz i need to take d foto tho...
dn wen she get closer..
and fai went..."EH TUKAN>>>>>>>
and i wnt...FUXCKIN SLUT!
terserlahs lutnye.,,,
shes d gerl who was willin to haf her virgin taken off by sumoen who deoesnt lurve her...
rmebr peeps
erm let me remebr her name..
sumtyn shaz ah
shaz aper eh..
ive gt no fuckin idea cz it pisses me soo badly...
my bf wa sder blindly askin whp d hell is datgerl...
he wasnt wearyn hsi specs...
so wen she came close he was squintyn dn he wnt...oh...
and she was smilin frm ear to ear whiel walkin past us...
fai juz kept quiet..
eff lookin at my bf..
and iwas juz burnin deep inside and feellike buyin clorox and brush her pussy clean wif a big fuckin berus!!!
it was an awkward situasyen..
and iwas der srasin my voice..
"YAH YUR GF LAH YAH>>>YU DUNOE MEH>>D ONE DAT YU GOT CLOSE AT K>L?AASK HER DUN WANNA FUCK YU DWN AT MYHUS NW ?NAK TAK?"
erggggghhh
watever...
she is in liek my bfs life..
my frens lif enad my ex bestfrens life..
thank god.dd i hate her..
sumhw shes one of d gerls i dun wish ti forgive till i die...
i mean..i noe its dne...my bf apologize na dyu?running liek a losr...slut..
why yu pussy aint clean no mroe an dit was closed wen yu knew i knew bout ward yu did isit?
watevr lahhh
nwiaes...dn my bf cme to my hus eat and dne we wnt out to twn...
had brwnies and quesadilllas
and we were talkin botu fais new bestfren aidil..
who is ruzaini cuzin ex bf and use ot be my2nd most horibble date experience...
hahaha
and my bestfren saved me frm dat awful date
and hmmm yey...
dn i folowed my bf to his auditions
waited fe rhima t bsutop readin 17 magazine..
and othe wae hem..saw anteh rslu name sri haneys mum infrnt of me in d train
ive got sluts in my life an di wish i culd go hunting one day and kill all of dem and sell their pussys and boobs to serial rappist...
haiz...
nw im tired...
im abitch..
i neo dat....
i make gerl shate me..
i dun mind.,
goon hate me...
i lruve ward yu gerls doin...
**singin to my song**
well im listenin toi my song
E17 Each tyme
Have you heard of the saying for those who are playing
You dont know what you've got till its gone
Well that was my calling, I knew I was falling
Into something that would be so wrong
But I caught hold of myself and changed for the better
I cant get you out of my mind
Cause something inside made me realise you were fine
Each time when were alone, I guess I didnt know
How far we were apart, should've spoken to my heart
I guess I didnt know that each time youd go away I'd cry
I can't take all these good-byes
I know from this feeling, deep inside there's healing
I know that I'm in control
Every day I am yearning, this love I feel burning
Burning right through my soul
So let's make a start of something that cannot be broken
The mould is so strong, treat this love as a child
That grows into something worthwhile
Deep, love so deep, deep love so deep, yeah
I can't take all these good-byes
Faithfully I will be, you will see, please believe me
I can't take all these good-byes
All the time we were alone
Guess I should've really know
Baby you have always been mine
hahah i noe
azira dwnload it fer me...
tanx azira abbez...
babez...
well no worie..s
in 3 mnths tyme..ill get my own laptop or ibook of mine
and evrytyng will eb fien wif me dwnloadina ll of dose
i ask sumoen to dwnload fer me and he wnt poof..
lincah kadukz..
hw rude..
no apologizing
rudeeeee
niwaes...jzu cme bck frm my bfs audition fe rhis lelembut theatre..
dn he didnt do fine lah..
ity
oh ya fai and eff cme oevr to my hus fer photoshoot...
fe rmy projects ahh
nice tho
well done..
i aint gna edit d fotos..
lurve it dat wae...
and yeps..
THANKX EFF AND FAI!
dn meet my bf under my block..
whiel takin pics..
we saw dis gerl walkin towards us..
iw as liek complainin hw slow dis fuckin slut is walkin...
cz i need to take d foto tho...
dn wen she get closer..
and fai went..."EH TUKAN>>>>>>>
and i wnt...FUXCKIN SLUT!
terserlahs lutnye.,,,
shes d gerl who was willin to haf her virgin taken off by sumoen who deoesnt lurve her...
rmebr peeps
erm let me remebr her name..
sumtyn shaz ah
shaz aper eh..
ive gt no fuckin idea cz it pisses me soo badly...
my bf wa sder blindly askin whp d hell is datgerl...
he wasnt wearyn hsi specs...
so wen she came close he was squintyn dn he wnt...oh...
and she was smilin frm ear to ear whiel walkin past us...
fai juz kept quiet..
eff lookin at my bf..
and iwas juz burnin deep inside and feellike buyin clorox and brush her pussy clean wif a big fuckin berus!!!
it was an awkward situasyen..
and iwas der srasin my voice..
"YAH YUR GF LAH YAH>>>YU DUNOE MEH>>D ONE DAT YU GOT CLOSE AT K>L?AASK HER DUN WANNA FUCK YU DWN AT MYHUS NW ?NAK TAK?"
erggggghhh
watever...
she is in liek my bfs life..
my frens lif enad my ex bestfrens life..
thank god.dd i hate her..
sumhw shes one of d gerls i dun wish ti forgive till i die...
i mean..i noe its dne...my bf apologize na dyu?running liek a losr...slut..
why yu pussy aint clean no mroe an dit was closed wen yu knew i knew bout ward yu did isit?
watevr lahhh
nwiaes...dn my bf cme to my hus eat and dne we wnt out to twn...
had brwnies and quesadilllas
and we were talkin botu fais new bestfren aidil..
who is ruzaini cuzin ex bf and use ot be my2nd most horibble date experience...
hahaha
and my bestfren saved me frm dat awful date
and hmmm yey...
dn i folowed my bf to his auditions
waited fe rhima t bsutop readin 17 magazine..
and othe wae hem..saw anteh rslu name sri haneys mum infrnt of me in d train
ive got sluts in my life an di wish i culd go hunting one day and kill all of dem and sell their pussys and boobs to serial rappist...
haiz...
nw im tired...
im abitch..
i neo dat....
i make gerl shate me..
i dun mind.,
goon hate me...
i lruve ward yu gerls doin...
**singin to my song**