<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Sunday, June 19, 2005

My Humps
by Black Eyed Peas

Album : Monkey Business (2005)

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these scrubbers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karen, they be sharin’
All their money got me wearin’
Fly gearrr but I ain’t askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Se7en Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin’
So I keep on takin’
And no I ain’t fakin’
We can keep on datin’
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She’s got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let’s go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

They say I’m really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin’ a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin’ at my lump, lump.
U can look but you can’t touch it,
If u touch it I’ma start some drama,
You don’t want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So don’t pull on my hand boy,
You ain’t my man, boy,
I’m just tryn’a dance boy,
And move my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps x3
In the back and in the front.
My lovin’ got u,
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
What you gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
What you gon do with all that junk?
All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I’ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin all your money on me and spendin’ time on me
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

haiz.....ysterdae wa sbored..today was..freakins leepy...went to mybro shus earlie mornin....hes open hus shit...haiz..well..got der all d anaks sdare was sent ot me....one oif dem name shahidah..was stucked to me...kept syain..I LURVE YU I LIKE YU CIK SHEENA>>...ciek ena..cike ena...all lah..tired...haha den wen i wana goi bck hme..she nwt cryin dun gO CIK ENA!!CIK SHEENA!!dn shecry...whinyn..d mum pulle dhe rawae and sh ewas sulkin........hahahahaah....dn i gts os damn fuck it...blk dn tido..my bros pregnnat wife askem to cook..freak im tired..bought myself cup noodles an dhse wants me to cook...argh..im findin a husband who cooks and go market..dn i gatcook..watevr...hahaha...den wnt out nmeetyah...dn cam ehme at 11..tho dadiet gaf 11.30..ehhe i good egrl...haiz...was msgyn old darl botu tynsg den dat gerl msged me...ela lah..we fought tho..i eman argue...iw aas fuckin pissed at her..watve rdun wanan tallk botu it...until i vent my anger on my yah and odl darl..sorie peeps...sorie...dn had fun tyem spendyn time wif yah...weeeeeeee...nw mursh @ kocok men sleepin at yahs hus..haiz...dn nw bloggin..chatyng..hmph..imbored...weeeeeeeeeeee.....oph ya..d bep spng dwn der..nice yu noe..k guys...start spendin on me...hehehe./////klah igatgo..my dad is extremely sick.a.nd im spendyn money..hahahaha..and sopendy pples money too..hahaha...k cnt wait tanning.....and ii miss werkin wif my old darl an dmumie..haiz..muahzk to yu peple..and istyl lurve my ayh...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

p.s...freak igatgo to yahs aunts open hus yu noe...haiz...


back to the entries.