<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Friday, June 17, 2005
im back!!!

"Baby I'm Back"
(feat. Akon)

[Intro - Akon & Baby Bash]
Hoooo
Yeah
Said everything that you want me to I'll do it
Tell me what the word is already [x4]

[Chorus - Akon]
Don't look no farther!
Baby im back (yeah)
I'm here to cater to you (anything you want me to, I'll do it)
Cause Ill be your lover (ill be your lover)
Ill be your best friend
Tell me what I gotta do (tell me what I gotta do and ill do it)

[Baby Bash]
Now im back in a flesh
Feelin so blessed, back in your corner suga, suga don't stress
Forget about the rest; let's go inside, im back in your zone
Baby im back in your vibe, now I cant be denied I can lie im on ya
I never ever wanna say sayonara
Some body told me that the grass was greener
On the other side of lake Arriba
Never really used to be a mean to cheat her
What I gotta do to be a keeper
These words comin out the speaker, true love is off the meter

[Chorus]

[Baby Bash]
I was gone for a minute but now im home,
Please forgive me for being a rolling stone,
Please forgive me let me polish it up like chrome,
Get off the phone till he swears to leave me alone,
Let my spark your interest, now there's no more dating on the internet,
Cause you already know how I get it wet, how I get it so saucy and I get respect,
You don't have to look no farther, you dealin with the whole enchilada
You don't have to look no farther, you hotter then a fire starter

[Chorus]

[Baby Bash]
I was gone for a minute, (oooohhh) [repeat x4]
Now im back let me hit it (oooohhh) [repeat x4]

[Chorus x2]

well..did i sae b4 dat im addicted to dis song?/haha d lyrics above..sang by bbaby bash feat akon....hehehe..nice sng..reminds me of phuture..d song was pout and i was like..ooh...nicey to dancey to-sey...heheh....old darl fendie also liek dis fone..sibuk nye kamz!!!hahah..k today..well...woke up extremely lambatz...told yah dat im gna be wakin up late..haha wards new...told him lah...i dunwwanna wake up earlei tho...wae tooo tired....woke up..freakin fendi msged me....wakin me up...i didnt asked yu to wake me upp!!hahahaha....dn woke my ayah saayng up...dn i got ready after doin my chores...and wnt out to meet my syaang yah!!muahkz...heheh dn we intended to haf a picnic tho..dn sumhw..it looks liek ots gna rain so we cancelled on it...den we lepaks at kandang wif liza,mursh,natasha,izmal and aizat....dn i saw passervys drinkin coconut drink so i yearn fer one...pester my yah to go buy and we bought it...he wsa like "EVRYTYNG YU WAN EVRYTYNG YU WAN...HAIZ>>>"....dn we got one fer each..cz frm mornin i wa syearnin fe rliek waffle icecream twist and we walk all d wae to tamp mall and bought it and came back to kandang mcdees to settle dwn..haha dn wen aizat was talkin bout him goin komalavillas....i wa slike..YAHHH IW ANN AGO..dn he went..haiz...nvr say where yu go ward yu do to sheena..she wanna do an dgo..haha duuh..i noe...hahahah...well dn we lepaks and planned fer mondays.....SENTOSA!!weeeeee....hehe we chilled and all..dn i was being lethargyc....wendy says our metabholism tend to decrease...so we wnt home and yah sent me hme until under my block..hehe showe dhim d hiro bread...haha whch i lurve it...dn reached hme an date....dn nw....haiz..juz finsh doin tyngs to myblog and tryn to master photoshop along wif my ideas.so practically..been tryn tho...2marow well be goin out eat wif my dadiey,mumi,auntie and my cuzins cz its my aunts berdae..so we are decidin between cumin dwn to eat at my werkplace or seoul graden!!hehehe...weeeeeeeeeee...heheh...well countyn d daes to my tannyn day..mb ill buy new bikini..or so...ist cheap lor...dn ill buy tannyn lotion...and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....ill get my tan..weeeeee...hehehe i loike!dn im gna go....buy new clothes...and buy sum stuffs..ive got an idea on hw ot modify my clthes fer d new season fer skool...haha nwiae..im scared...been wnderyn wen will i get my resulkts..dey say it will come by mail by friday..haiz.......im scared........klah i gatgo..i miss my werk peeps...expecially mumie kat and abg dee dee..mb adik kai also and nenek bella,den apek asyik or auntie yani..weeeeeeeeeeeee...hehehehmuahkz!watevr it is...i still lurve my bf..ruzaini rashid!!!

p.s: yah im lookin forward to staurday..wee...no k.l fe ryu..to hell wif dem in goin zouk at malaysia...weeeeeeeee


back to the entries.