Friday, June 24, 2005
im always in lurve wi fyu RUZAINI @ YAH
FRIDAY IM IN LURVE - THE CURE
I don’t care if monday’s blue
I don’t care if monday’s blue
Tuesday’s grey and wednesday too
Tuesday’s grey and wednesday too
Thursday I don’t care about you
Thursday I don’t care about you
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Monday you can fall apart
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday wednesday break my heart
Tuesday wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn’t even start
Thursday doesn’t even start
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitate...
But friday never hesitate...
I don’t care if monday’s black
I don’t care if monday’s black
Tuesday wednesday heart attack
Tuesday wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
Thursday never looking back
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Monday you can hold your head
Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday wednesday stay in bed
Tuesday wednesday stay in bed
Or thursday watch the walls instead
Or thursday watch the walls instead
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitate...
But friday never hesitate...
Dressed up to the eyes
Dressed up to the eyes
It’s a wonderful surprise
It’s a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
Always take a big bite
It’s such a gorgeous sight
It’s such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
Enough of this stuff
It’s friday
It’s friday
I’m in love
I’m in love
I don’t care if monday’s blue
I don’t care if monday’s blue
Tuesday’s grey and wednesday too
Tuesday’s grey and wednesday too
Thursday I don’t care about you
Thursday I don’t care about you
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Monday you can fall apart
Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday wednesday break my heart
Tuesday wednesday break my heart
Thursday doesn’t even start
Thursday doesn’t even start
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitate...
But friday never hesitate...
I don’t care if monday’s black
I don’t care if monday’s black
Tuesday wednesday heart attack
Tuesday wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
Thursday never looking back
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Monday you can hold your head
Monday you can hold your head
Tuesday wednesday stay in bed
Tuesday wednesday stay in bed
Or thursday watch the walls instead
Or thursday watch the walls instead
It’s friday I’m in love
It’s friday I’m in love
Saturday wait
Saturday wait
And sunday always comes too late
And sunday always comes too late
But friday never hesitate...
But friday never hesitate...
Dressed up to the eyes
Dressed up to the eyes
It’s a wonderful surprise
It’s a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
Always take a big bite
It’s such a gorgeous sight
It’s such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
To see you in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff
Enough of this stuff
It’s friday
It’s friday
I’m in love
I’m in love
BumiPutra Rockers / BPR
Seribu Tahun Takkan Mungkin
Di mata mu mencermin kan rindu
Di mata mu adalah kenyataan
Aku tenggelam dalam lautan kasih sayangmu
Tak mungkin akan ku lepaskan ikatan ini
Mendung hitam adalah semalam
Silau mata dari kilauan cinta
Hati ku ini sayang tak mungkin berubah
Selagi kau berpegang teguh pada janji
Setiap kata yang terucap
Setiap nada yang tercipta
Hanyalah untuk mu
Satu tak terpisah
Seribu tahun takkan mungkin
Bisa menghuraikan sebuah
Cinta yang kau beri
Untuk diriku yang pilu
Seribu Tahun Takkan Mungkin
Di mata mu mencermin kan rindu
Di mata mu adalah kenyataan
Aku tenggelam dalam lautan kasih sayangmu
Tak mungkin akan ku lepaskan ikatan ini
Mendung hitam adalah semalam
Silau mata dari kilauan cinta
Hati ku ini sayang tak mungkin berubah
Selagi kau berpegang teguh pada janji
Setiap kata yang terucap
Setiap nada yang tercipta
Hanyalah untuk mu
Satu tak terpisah
Seribu tahun takkan mungkin
Bisa menghuraikan sebuah
Cinta yang kau beri
Untuk diriku yang pilu
well...
woke up..
no mood ot go to werk..
fought wif my sayng
was cryin yesterdae nyte
he was being sooo crude and selfishh
iw as freakin tired and sick..
and he gta lag and make it werse
by getyn petty ove rme nt askin him hws d theatre...
gosh!
he nvr asked bout mine..and i culdnt missed it....
watevr
dn woke up..
didnt feel good..
didnt go to werk..
wasnt feelin to damn well..
dn mumie saw my blotchy eyes..
aske dme dati cired ryte..
fite again..
dn cry..
dn i say no
dn she kept quiet and go
i dun like to talk botu it...
nw...
tho ic uld
i ratehr keep my probs to myself and sdis blog....
duneo why...
niwaes....
dn he apologize and we met in d afternoon..
b4 dat brader shanym was at my hus..
was funy....
we were shouting and screamins ingint o 0old skool songs..
obv we lurve ol songs
eng malay ...haah and werid d songs
liek d one above...
FRIDAY IM IN LURVE by cure...dis song fuuuuhhhh
and we singa long to old malay songs....hehehe
ROMI DAN JULIE LAMBANG CINTA YYG ...i dunoe..hahaah
dn i went to meet my syang...
den he gaf me a msg in hsi fone..
he didnt send lah..
he shoved it to me and asked me to read...
haiz...dn i gaf him akiss and a hug ind middle of intervchange...
and i was blushin..
he was soo sweet..
getyn on my nerves tho but he was cute and d wae ive wanted it...hehehehe
he was pamperyn em and makin funny faces and noises to amuse me so much...hehehe
dn mursh came...
we chilled
we argued over me and hima nd fendi..
coz he souly tynk dat fendi lieks me back...
and i sae no..eh didnt say anytang
and if it was...i wuldnt do ward i do b4..
liek andi
wandi
is ay i dun liek dem and actuali id id...
no i dun sayang
i dun liek fendie..
i eman feelinsg fer him as a frena nd it swear its true....
juz a fren
i styll lurve yu sooo mucchhh...
sooooooooo much
even tho is ay i lurve yu to tohers...
heheh liek ela,asyik,fendi,elias babi,hern and mor elah...
but dey lurve em as a fren
but my lurve werds fer yu sayin emans thousands
thopusands...
see im gna write d werd thousand fe ryu enx tyme k?
heheheheh
dn we argeu an dargue..
botu why i liek fendi pampered me wif monie?
and why he dun?
and hes tryn to make a stand dat whys huld liek othe rguys who pamper me?
im liek erggghhh
dn eh was at d losin end and he styllw anan win..dn gt so fedup took my stuff andon the verge to leave...dn he say okae..he lost....weeee
btu styll eh styllw antsme to say i lost!
ergggh!!
dn we went off....
i wn thme alone he goe to d theatre tyngey and mursh wnt hme
mursh was funny..hehe wif d noises..weird...
haha mursh giuler!(hes readyng)
dn wond wae hme..
yah learnt his lesson..
kold me said dat once he reached hell msge sme and switch off his fone...
tell me all dreasons..
gaf me a tyem ward tyem he finish..
tell me dat he wnt take his own sweet tyme an deb goin hme alone all..
hehehe
muahkz sayang mys yanag 4evr..syang i do lurve yu no matte rward..
yu noe me..
i dun bvreak pepels hearts..
i handle tynsg ina diffrnt wae
so dun worie
even if ders gusy who lurvces me..i neo hw to handlke em oake..
and i swear...I LURVE YU 4EVER!!!muuuuuuuuuuaaaahhhkkkzzz..
p.s; and w etook picsies!on his fone..ahahah
woke up..
no mood ot go to werk..
fought wif my sayng
was cryin yesterdae nyte
he was being sooo crude and selfishh
iw as freakin tired and sick..
and he gta lag and make it werse
by getyn petty ove rme nt askin him hws d theatre...
gosh!
he nvr asked bout mine..and i culdnt missed it....
watevr
dn woke up..
didnt feel good..
didnt go to werk..
wasnt feelin to damn well..
dn mumie saw my blotchy eyes..
aske dme dati cired ryte..
fite again..
dn cry..
dn i say no
dn she kept quiet and go
i dun like to talk botu it...
nw...
tho ic uld
i ratehr keep my probs to myself and sdis blog....
duneo why...
niwaes....
dn he apologize and we met in d afternoon..
b4 dat brader shanym was at my hus..
was funy....
we were shouting and screamins ingint o 0old skool songs..
obv we lurve ol songs
eng malay ...haah and werid d songs
liek d one above...
FRIDAY IM IN LURVE by cure...dis song fuuuuhhhh
and we singa long to old malay songs....hehehe
ROMI DAN JULIE LAMBANG CINTA YYG ...i dunoe..hahaah
dn i went to meet my syang...
den he gaf me a msg in hsi fone..
he didnt send lah..
he shoved it to me and asked me to read...
" DEAR SHEENA,IM SORIE BOUT YESTERDAE AND I NOE I WAS BEINGS ELFISH AND DINT THYNK BOUT YU...I AM REALI REALI SORIE ,I HOEP YU CULDFORGIVE ME COZ I AM DEEPLY IN LURVE WIF YU....MUAHKZ!"
hahahaha......haiz...dn i gaf him akiss and a hug ind middle of intervchange...
and i was blushin..
he was soo sweet..
getyn on my nerves tho but he was cute and d wae ive wanted it...hehehehe
he was pamperyn em and makin funny faces and noises to amuse me so much...hehehe
dn mursh came...
we chilled
we argued over me and hima nd fendi..
coz he souly tynk dat fendi lieks me back...
and i sae no..eh didnt say anytang
and if it was...i wuldnt do ward i do b4..
liek andi
wandi
is ay i dun liek dem and actuali id id...
no i dun sayang
i dun liek fendie..
i eman feelinsg fer him as a frena nd it swear its true....
juz a fren
i styll lurve yu sooo mucchhh...
sooooooooo much
even tho is ay i lurve yu to tohers...
heheh liek ela,asyik,fendi,elias babi,hern and mor elah...
but dey lurve em as a fren
but my lurve werds fer yu sayin emans thousands
thopusands...
see im gna write d werd thousand fe ryu enx tyme k?
heheheheh
dn we argeu an dargue..
botu why i liek fendi pampered me wif monie?
and why he dun?
and hes tryn to make a stand dat whys huld liek othe rguys who pamper me?
im liek erggghhh
dn eh was at d losin end and he styllw anan win..dn gt so fedup took my stuff andon the verge to leave...dn he say okae..he lost....weeee
btu styll eh styllw antsme to say i lost!
ergggh!!
dn we went off....
i wn thme alone he goe to d theatre tyngey and mursh wnt hme
mursh was funny..hehe wif d noises..weird...
haha mursh giuler!(hes readyng)
dn wond wae hme..
yah learnt his lesson..
kold me said dat once he reached hell msge sme and switch off his fone...
tell me all dreasons..
gaf me a tyem ward tyem he finish..
tell me dat he wnt take his own sweet tyme an deb goin hme alone all..
hehehe
muahkz sayang mys yanag 4evr..syang i do lurve yu no matte rward..
yu noe me..
i dun bvreak pepels hearts..
i handle tynsg ina diffrnt wae
so dun worie
even if ders gusy who lurvces me..i neo hw to handlke em oake..
and i swear...I LURVE YU 4EVER!!!muuuuuuuuuuaaaahhhkkkzzz..
p.s; and w etook picsies!on his fone..ahahah
RUayam poet n B10 designer..togtehr foerever...coz hes an idiot and im a bytch!