Saturday, June 11, 2005
:: got dis frealkin video frm elise blog..but mine diffrnt version...haiz..lurve dis song..kinda telkl sme ..bout me nw wif my fucked up frens....practically..HUH!FRENS ARR??!!ye ryte!! ::
"I'm Not Okay (I Promise)"-MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE..(edited...hahaha)
Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your "prost" took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out
Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your "prost" took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed
I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)
well..well...today werk was fine wif kai..bt den..he came...my mood drained out..sorie darl dee dee if yu tot i m pissed of at yu or watsoever cz yu changed yur mood wen i dun lyn yu lar...heheh but was fine....:d..werkin wif kai,fendi and kat waas liek fun..evryone dissing each other...evryone nt under d limelite..evryone makin a fool of each other...no one hoggin onto the camera..nt liek sumone yu see...wnt smokies wif kat...had talks..well shjes my mummy..she noes evrytyng...dn had a talk wi felias b4 dat..haha elias babi...dunw orie..ill remmebr yu k...i juz dun wan to depend on yu...i depend on 2 peple loadsa twice..den ward happen?kene pijak kepale dn kene ignored..wat for...i did help dem and i gt dis...hey i stayed fer dem ...HE SAID HE NEDDS MY SHULDER>>AN DI WAS DER AND HYS PROBLEM WASA ME!!!appreciated??said tanx and...GO!idiot asshole!tolds elias an dkai mb 20th tak jadi...
1>i wanted to plan dn NO ONe bothered
2>no one practically cared!!!
1>i wanted to plan dn NO ONe bothered
2>no one practically cared!!!
kai and elias wnt dun cancelled..elias said if nt me and him go movei and mb kai or watsoever...kai dn said...why?dun lah...he noes he get off one dn he will go no matte rward....watevr....haha kai was godamn funny..notty notty kai...hahah idiotic sia he....den got new attachments mcd werkers..evryone wants her..and at last..she says im pretty..no wnder she lkept smilin at me..and her frens at soo idiotics posers!!hahahahah..watever..dun bother i dun smile at peple...dn went off in a hurry cz i was liek suffocatyn wif HIma round...ergh!i juz felt liek shoting at him..trew sum tyngies at him tho..and he wnt liek sum egoistyc badasshole....wen its tiem i juz go..kai i go of nw...kai wnt alah pls sheena...i wn twait..i punche dout cam ebck and help kai wif sum stuffs..dn wnt off..asyik wnt..eh lekasnye nak blk.,,..i didnt answer..alll those i didnt look ta himt o talk..he kodl me NA..a name of my closest lurvest pepel called me.he??!!watever....dn meet yaha t mcd..ironic but true...haha wa seatyng g.c at mcd..gosh..i werk at one an dlepak at one..ergh....yah was sweet today...i tynk he misses me soo much..em too...dn we lepaks wif aizat...murshido,juliza and izmal..was surprised juliza came..tot she didnt liek.watever oit sis..good fe rher..needed a gerl to do the othe rbytchyn yus ee so i wnt be taken dwn wif gerlies and mensie issues...hahaha...dn i was pesteryn dem bout 20th..i wanna go sentosa..pester liza to cabut..epstyer evryoen an devryone agrreeed..yah finaly agf in and said ok...aizat nod and sae okae...mursh say fine...liza say oka an dizmal wa seager...weeeeeee....heheh...yes!yes!!YES!!!!...hahaha..bt ferst fuck..i need to buy new fone...idits at myw erk getyn on my nerves botu dem hafyn new fone..hahah i need oen niwae....foen been irritatyng..ill get d fone better den dem.trust me...fuck off show offs!!!and im gna be fine...well nwiaes...im tired..2marow aint werkin..will haf a good rest fer my weekened or mb fer all dis tyem fmr nw on..yu got ward i mean?hahaha..
P.s : actuali..me an dyahs aniverysary..if coontinued wuld be...3ytrs 10 mths..hhah tho 20th is d date nw..we still tak eit 10th..hahah muahkz yah!
P.s : actuali..me an dyahs aniverysary..if coontinued wuld be...3ytrs 10 mths..hhah tho 20th is d date nw..we still tak eit 10th..hahah muahkz yah!
SHEENA ENJOY FREe FRM NAGGING!!!