<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Sunday, June 12, 2005

All I Have To Give


I don't know what he does to make you cry
but I'll be there to make you smile
I don't have a fancy car
to get to you I'd walk a thousand miles
I don't care if he buys you nice things
Does his gifts come from the heart ? - I don't know...
But if you were my girl...
I'd make it so we'd never be apart

Chorus
But my love is all I have to give
Without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you... but
Love is all I have to give

When you talk, does it seem like he's not
even listening to a word you say ?
That's ok babe, just tell me your problems
I'll try my best to kiss them all away...
Does he leave when you need him the most?
Does his friends get all your time ?
Baby please, I'm on my knees
praying for the day that you'll be mine !!

Chorus

Bridge
To you... Hey girl, I don't want you to cry no more - inside
All the money in the world could never add up to the love
I have inside...
I love you

Bass Break
And I will give it to you
All I can give, all I can give
Everything I have is for you
But love is all I have to give

Drum Break
Chorus(x3)
and out

But my love is all I have to give
without you I don't think I can live
I wish I could give the world to you... but
Love is all I have to give to you




If I'm Not The One
on Euro NSA album

If I'm not the one you want
Take your time to figure out

Hey yeah

I'm staring at your picture every night
The scent of you still lingers in my mind
I wonder if you're alone and feel alright
And the sun has come out of the clouds

And sometimes when I listen to our song
The night seems so cold and far too long
I wanna call you up cause in the end
I keep writing letters to my garbage can

Lately, feels like I'm going crazy
And baby, come and lay down beside me

If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need

I feel like it's on you I can depend
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
Enough of building castles in the sand
Why can't we be forever

Lately, feels like I'm going crazy
And baby, come and lay down beside me

If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need (I'll be the one you need)

If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need..

Somewhere, in the back of my mind (back of my mind)
I know that you will be mine (you will be mine)
Somehow, wish I could rewind (I could rewind)
And leave all the worries behind..

If I'm not the one you want
I'll be the one you need (I'll be the one you need)
Take your time to figure out
I'll be the one you need (I'll be the one you need)

If I'm not the one you want, then who's he?
Take your time to figure out, and you'll see
If I'm not the one you want, then maybe
I'll be the one you need (I'll be the one you need)

I'll be the one you need

The two of Us
Oh, hey yeah yeah..
Girl when we started baby we were friends
But that's not how this fairy tale is gonna end
See I was thinking then it clicked one day
That no one else has ever made me feel this way
The next time I saw you girl I knew I had to try
To tell you everything that I was feeling deep inside
And listen good cause what I say is from my heart
So if you're ready

You see I toss and turn when I'm alone
And I just cant wait til you get home
Waiting for your call cause tonight we're gonna do it all
Girl it's just the two of us
Cause I'm thinking about you day and night
And I just can't get you off my mind
When you get a minute baby I was thinking we could hook up
It's just the two of us, the two of us

Cause in a room full of people you're the only one around
And nothing in this world could ever bring us down
Baby I'll be there telling you I care
This I swear
Girl its just the two of us, the two of us

Baby I wonder if you feel the same as I do
I wonder if you're going through the things I'm going through...
I sent you flowers on a Saturday
and inside's a letter with a message and no name
See I just love the feeling, knowing I can make you smile
and I haven't felt that about someone in quite a while
Just listen to these words I have to say
Just take a chance..

You see I toss and turn when I'm alone
And I just cant wait til you get home
Waiting for your call cause tonight we're gonna do it all
Girl it's just the two of us
Cause I'm thinking about you day and night
And I just can't get you off my mind
When you get a minute baby I was thinking we could hook up
It's just the two of us, the two of us

Cause in a room full of people you're the only one around
And nothing in this world could ever bring us down
Baby I'll be there telling you I care
This I swear
Girl its just the two of us, the two of us

It just gets better with each day (baby someday)
I always wanted to tell you
But I was so afraid

You see I toss and turn when I'm alone
And I just cant wait til you get home
Waiting for your call cause tonight we're gonna do it all
Girl it's just the two of us
Cause I'm thinking about you day and night
And I just can't get you off my mind
When you get a minute baby I was thinking we could hook up
It's just the two of us, the two of us

Cause in a room full of people you're the only one around
And nothing in this world could ever bring us down
Baby I'll be there telling you I care
This I swear
Girl its just the two of us, the two of us

Ohh.. hey yeah yeah..

Selfish
I just don't understand
Why you're running from a good man baby
Why you wanna turn your back on love
Why you've already given up
See I know you've been hurt before
But I swear I'll give you so much more
I swear I'll never let you down
Cause I swear it's you that I adore
And I can't help myself babe
Cause I think about you constantly
and my heart gets no rest over you

You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless (hopeless)
Cause I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me unperfect
But who's perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I'm the only one for you
What's wrong with being selfish?

I'll be taking up your time
Until the day I make you realize
That for your there could be no one else
I just gotta have you for myself
Baby I would take good care of you
No matter what it is you're going through
I'll be there for you when you're in need
Baby believe in me
If love was a crime
Then punish me
I would die for you
Cause I don't want to live without you
Oh what can I do?

You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless (hopeless)
Cause I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me unperfect
But who's perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I'm the only one for you

Why do you keep us apart
Why won't you give up your heart
You know that we're meant to be together
Why do you push me away
All that I want is to give you love
Forever and ever and ever and ever

You can call me selfish
But all I want is your love
You can call me hopeless (hopeless)
Because I'm hopelessly in love
You can call me unperfect
But who's perfect?
Tell me what do I gotta do
To prove that I'm the only one for you

Selfishly I'm in love with you
Cause I've searched my soul
and know that it's you
Selfishly I'm in love with you
Cause I've searched my soul
and know that it's you
Selfishly I'm in love with you
Cause I've searched my soul
and know that it's you..

To prove that I'm the only one for you
So what's wrong with being selfish, selfish, selfish, selfish...
So what's wrong with being selfish...


i thought she knew
on NSA album

Robin Wiley

(A CAPPELLA)
Ohh.. Ohh.. Ohh..

Justin:
She was my once in a lifetime
Happy ending come true
Ohhhhh I, guess I should have told her
I thought she knew
She said I took her for granted
That's the last thing I would do
Oh I'll never understand it
I thought she knew

I thought she knew my world revolved around her
My love light burned for her alone
But she couldn't see the flame
Only myself to blame
I should have known
I should have known

Joey:
A heart full of words left unspoken
Now that we're through
I'd sell my soul to have this silence broken
Oh I thought she knew (I thought she knew)

I thought she knew my world revolved around her
My love light burned for her alone
But she couldn't see the flame
Only myself to blame
I should have known
I should have known

Justin:
She was my once in a lifetime
Happy ending come true
Woahhh I guess I should have told her

But I thought she knew (I thought she knew)
I thought she knew (I thought she knew)
I thought she knew (I thought she knew)
Ohhhhh I thought that she knew

american debut cover for the girl who has everything
on Euro, US, UK, Jap., Aust. albums & singles

Renn/Skinner

Hey....ohhh...

You drive a pretty car - you know how fine you are
And nobody needs to say it.. no way..
They love the clothes you wear - they compliment you and I
Just love the way you play it...

But the only thing you dream of - money can't buy for you..
Ohh..
And in my dreams I make your wish come true

For the girl who has everything
I bring you love
I bring you love
Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough
Of my love

Why do you run and hide? - Say what you feel inside (say what you feel..)
Why must you always fake it? (oh yeah..)
Girl you need to understand
Your heart is safe within my hands and
I promise I'll never break it...ohh..

I know that you still dream of what money can't buy for you
And in my dreams I'll make your wish come true

For the girl who has everything
I bring you love (I bring you love)
I bring you love
Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough (enough of...)
Of my love

If you just let me try - my baby listen
I'll help you find what you've been missing
You gotta listen to your heart and not your mind
Ohh.. baby yeah...

For the girl who has everything (everything..)
I bring you love (I bring you love..)
I bring you love (I bring you love..)
Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough
My love (of my love..)

For the girl who has everything (I can't, cause you want my love )
I bring you love (And I'm gonna give it to ya)
I bring you love
Cause the girl who has everything can't get enough

Hopelessly Devoted to You

(John Farrar)

Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you

You know I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But, baby, can't you see
There's nothing else for me to do?
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying, "Fool, forget him."
My heart is saying, "Don't let go.
Hold on till the end."
And that's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hopelessly devoted to you


back to the entries.