Wednesday, March 02, 2005
reviving the old....reminiscing the past.....
well....iost afact..yestedae wa blogin lieks hit but all wen tloose...i was ina boilin point so jzu go blurt evrytyng..k ferst frm ysterdae...k botu d frens tyngey.......if yu gusy tynk dat ma frens are stupid an dyuid un liek it..tynk botu it....yu guys were der for me?yu listen to ma shit always?yus pend tyme wif me?did yu walk away?dats alll.......
2ndly, to ma dearest old yah whom i pamper most even tho im not wif hyma nd listenyn to hs evry single gal problems and always lendyna listenyn ear and alway skeep hym company whhc i dun mydn at all at least i dun fite wif yu and i did help yu ain evry way yu need, money fren,yu need an actyng gf, yu need watevr shit,d least yu cn do frm ma boredneesss and decided to meet yu yesterdae all d fuckinw ae frm ma fuckind amn skool to meet yua t damn fuckin sengkang and em damn fuckin go bck a wee bit late, i need a tanx...even tho i disd say tanx fer d rink and askin yu fer adding me d money and d 2 cigies....yu noe hw particular i am ryet..i eman i dun ask yu much..im doin alld iss hit so yu dun talke me fer garnte devn as a fren..evn tho yu learn frm yur mistakes yud id on me as a guinea pig an ddid btr wif other galz whch ive heard seen and stuffs, whhc hoenstly i feel deprived of it comin frm yu coz d fact dat yu cn do dat i mean....i feel deprived and shit and i styll cn do to any extend shit,k stop it,d least jzu say tanx and stuffs..yur manenrs old yah..3 yrs mae god wn d drain wif yu and yur new life and hatyn ma frens shit and me wif ma new frens and me hatyn yur styll dun relaize hw yu styll take me fer granted shit attitude and btr off put yur manners to sum1 else more worrthy rather den me ryte??!!!niwaes i duna sk all returns juz manners fer evry actuion..sum1 ma old yah, i haf dis werd whch it goes ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER DEN WORDS...so open up yur eyes eevne dat eprson duns aya nytang....
3rdly,k to ma awaityn one..im tired...i m reali reali depressed.i hat ecryin in ma sleep b4 sleep liek ysterdae whch puts me ind result in sleepinw if ma lense and had me lkate fer skoola nd ma eyes culdnt open up.im tired...sumhww,i implement d same rule to yu...ACTION SPEAK LOUDER DEN WERDS...yu dun need me to tell yu ma waityn oen dat i haf feelings fer yus tyll or anytang..i juz want yu bck...i dunw ann yu to take me fer granted jzu liekd at dudye aboev mentioned....why cnt yu open up yur eyes and notice me...notice and reminisce ma deeds,im tired of tynkyn to sonsg whhc i tot iyts about yu....well.............i hoep yul understand coz sumhw...id un mydn waityn but i mynd getyn hurt day by day.......due to yu,ima lways hafyn diffiuclties openyn up to dnext guy i meet eevn tho i haf small feelinsg fer hym..jzu liek ma hubby.and d starbucks guy and d guya t skoo and stuffs...even tho i mae mentioned botu other guys,yu will nvr nore ma exact feelings tho..btu den i dun tell yll anione botu m aguys coz i noe onlie one....i juz need yu to trw yur ego......and realize..nt much..i culdnt get maself to get to neo dem btr..except hubby tho,coz i stylll tynk dat i need yu..............pls awaityn oen pls...
haiz..im tired now...got bck hme early..msged hubby.hes tired on d wa ehme now tio sleep...heheh...den jzu nw hand in am cd cover design lurve it soooooooo much tho..very d nyce..simplicitty at ist best wif d concept..retro hi[pppie style...FLOWER POWER!!ahahah its called RETRO B10...hahah nwiaes..i gtag now.but wait....starbucks guy juz nw haf luinchie wif us...ahahaha....ergh..i neo gav,arif,ela an ddan and others dat ive been complainin bout dat dudye but hey...its nt ma faulti dun strt it ferst..an dits gd he juz bow away!!errrrrrrrrrrgggh!!niwa enow...hes getyns weeetr and cute..psl oh no..dun let me liek hym again..i already hate hys guts!!!ahhaahah ...den sayw helmi..said hi to hym..saumhw i styll tynk he terkencyn wen he meet me...ahahah nwiae gnta go now..hubby been shoutyn at m aears to sleep..haahahhah byes...
ohya again...ma small sis aishah ha dmsged me in msn..she wante dto msg me atferst place and go msg ruzaini fer ehr results..hahah d msg wa smenat fer me den she send it to hym..den is ay..yu wanted to m sg yur sis but yu msg yur sis ex bf..ahah wat a mistake..lucky eh tld me cz iw as wif hym..haha nwiae....miss ma lil sis...use to bully her sooooooooo much..heheand as usual..she wnt sayin..."im hopin dat yu culd getbck togtehr an dher ritual speech so sumhw i dun feel bad msgyn hyma nd she nwt alah kalau jodoh tak ekmane shit!"...ergh gerl,ist easy fer yu to say ayte..............
oh ya below sum song sreminds me of d awaityn one...mb d lyrics..dats allll...
I believe
We all have one true love
Somewhere in this world
When it seemed
All my dreams
Were falling through
That's when I found you
I believe for every heart
That whispers in the dark
There's a ray of light somewhere
Shining through
It was sink
Or swim
When the tide came in
I found myself
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you
I believe (I believe)
For every door (Every door)
That's closing
For every heartbreak
There's hope for something new
From the ashes rise a glimpse of paradise
It still flickered in your eyes
Time may take us apart, but I will still love you. I promise
And when the stars are falling, I'll keep calling
I will still love you
And when your dreams are fading, I'll be waiting
I will still love you
I spend my days (ooh, ooh)
With you (I spend my days)
I spend my nights (my nights)
thinkin' about you (thinking about you babe)
I spend my days (all day, all night)
With you (with you)
I spend my nights (my nights)
thinkin' about you
I don't wanna hear my time will come
When it feels like it's already here
We should learn to walk before we run
But why go anywhere when you're so near
'Cause when I reach out to you
So sad and confused
And feeling like I could cry
You dry my eyes
Calling out your name
Your face is everywhere
I'm reaching out to you
To find that you're not there
I wake up every night
To see the state I'm in
It's like an endless fight
I never seem to win
I can't go on as long as I believe
Can't let go when I keep wondering
Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around
Where are you now, you gotta let me know
I can hear your voice
The ring of yesterday
It seems so close to me
But yet so far away
I should let it out
To save what's left of me
And close the doors of doubt
Revive my dignity
You took your love away, too fast
Left no chance to say look back
And now I know the truth,
It makes it easier
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand
Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
You threw it all away
So blind
You pushed me far from you,
In your life.
Now I know the tears,
Won’t lead to loneliness
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand
There's a girl in the mirror
I wonder who she is
Sometimes I think I know her
Sometimes I really wish I did
There's a story in her eyes
Lullabies and goodbyes
When she's looking back at me
I can tell her heart is broken easily
'Cause the girl in my mirror
Is crying out tonight
And there's nothing I can tell her
To make her feel alright
Oh the girl in my mirror
Is crying 'cause of you
And I wish there was something
Something I could do
If I could
I would tell her
Not to be afraid
The pain that she's feeling
The sense of loneliness will fade
So dry your tears and rest assured
Love will find you like before
When she's looking back at me
I know nothing really works that easily
I can't believe it's what I see
That the girl in the mirror
The girl in the mirror
Is me
well....iost afact..yestedae wa blogin lieks hit but all wen tloose...i was ina boilin point so jzu go blurt evrytyng..k ferst frm ysterdae...k botu d frens tyngey.......if yu gusy tynk dat ma frens are stupid an dyuid un liek it..tynk botu it....yu guys were der for me?yu listen to ma shit always?yus pend tyme wif me?did yu walk away?dats alll.......
2ndly, to ma dearest old yah whom i pamper most even tho im not wif hyma nd listenyn to hs evry single gal problems and always lendyna listenyn ear and alway skeep hym company whhc i dun mydn at all at least i dun fite wif yu and i did help yu ain evry way yu need, money fren,yu need an actyng gf, yu need watevr shit,d least yu cn do frm ma boredneesss and decided to meet yu yesterdae all d fuckinw ae frm ma fuckind amn skool to meet yua t damn fuckin sengkang and em damn fuckin go bck a wee bit late, i need a tanx...even tho i disd say tanx fer d rink and askin yu fer adding me d money and d 2 cigies....yu noe hw particular i am ryet..i eman i dun ask yu much..im doin alld iss hit so yu dun talke me fer garnte devn as a fren..evn tho yu learn frm yur mistakes yud id on me as a guinea pig an ddid btr wif other galz whch ive heard seen and stuffs, whhc hoenstly i feel deprived of it comin frm yu coz d fact dat yu cn do dat i mean....i feel deprived and shit and i styll cn do to any extend shit,k stop it,d least jzu say tanx and stuffs..yur manenrs old yah..3 yrs mae god wn d drain wif yu and yur new life and hatyn ma frens shit and me wif ma new frens and me hatyn yur styll dun relaize hw yu styll take me fer granted shit attitude and btr off put yur manners to sum1 else more worrthy rather den me ryte??!!!niwaes i duna sk all returns juz manners fer evry actuion..sum1 ma old yah, i haf dis werd whch it goes ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER DEN WORDS...so open up yur eyes eevne dat eprson duns aya nytang....
3rdly,k to ma awaityn one..im tired...i m reali reali depressed.i hat ecryin in ma sleep b4 sleep liek ysterdae whch puts me ind result in sleepinw if ma lense and had me lkate fer skoola nd ma eyes culdnt open up.im tired...sumhww,i implement d same rule to yu...ACTION SPEAK LOUDER DEN WERDS...yu dun need me to tell yu ma waityn oen dat i haf feelings fer yus tyll or anytang..i juz want yu bck...i dunw ann yu to take me fer granted jzu liekd at dudye aboev mentioned....why cnt yu open up yur eyes and notice me...notice and reminisce ma deeds,im tired of tynkyn to sonsg whhc i tot iyts about yu....well.............i hoep yul understand coz sumhw...id un mydn waityn but i mynd getyn hurt day by day.......due to yu,ima lways hafyn diffiuclties openyn up to dnext guy i meet eevn tho i haf small feelinsg fer hym..jzu liek ma hubby.and d starbucks guy and d guya t skoo and stuffs...even tho i mae mentioned botu other guys,yu will nvr nore ma exact feelings tho..btu den i dun tell yll anione botu m aguys coz i noe onlie one....i juz need yu to trw yur ego......and realize..nt much..i culdnt get maself to get to neo dem btr..except hubby tho,coz i stylll tynk dat i need yu..............pls awaityn oen pls...
haiz..im tired now...got bck hme early..msged hubby.hes tired on d wa ehme now tio sleep...heheh...den jzu nw hand in am cd cover design lurve it soooooooo much tho..very d nyce..simplicitty at ist best wif d concept..retro hi[pppie style...FLOWER POWER!!ahahah its called RETRO B10...hahah nwiaes..i gtag now.but wait....starbucks guy juz nw haf luinchie wif us...ahahaha....ergh..i neo gav,arif,ela an ddan and others dat ive been complainin bout dat dudye but hey...its nt ma faulti dun strt it ferst..an dits gd he juz bow away!!errrrrrrrrrrgggh!!niwa enow...hes getyns weeetr and cute..psl oh no..dun let me liek hym again..i already hate hys guts!!!ahhaahah ...den sayw helmi..said hi to hym..saumhw i styll tynk he terkencyn wen he meet me...ahahah nwiae gnta go now..hubby been shoutyn at m aears to sleep..haahahhah byes...
ohya again...ma small sis aishah ha dmsged me in msn..she wante dto msg me atferst place and go msg ruzaini fer ehr results..hahah d msg wa smenat fer me den she send it to hym..den is ay..yu wanted to m sg yur sis but yu msg yur sis ex bf..ahah wat a mistake..lucky eh tld me cz iw as wif hym..haha nwiae....miss ma lil sis...use to bully her sooooooooo much..heheand as usual..she wnt sayin..."im hopin dat yu culd getbck togtehr an dher ritual speech so sumhw i dun feel bad msgyn hyma nd she nwt alah kalau jodoh tak ekmane shit!"...ergh gerl,ist easy fer yu to say ayte..............
oh ya below sum song sreminds me of d awaityn one...mb d lyrics..dats allll...
I believe
We all have one true love
Somewhere in this world
When it seemed
All my dreams
Were falling through
That's when I found you
I believe for every heart
That whispers in the dark
There's a ray of light somewhere
Shining through
It was sink
Or swim
When the tide came in
I found myself
When I found you
I found the closest thing to heaven
Yes in you
I found the deepest love I knew
Ooooh Ohh
I'll believe
Yes it's true
I found myself
When I found you
I believe (I believe)
For every door (Every door)
That's closing
For every heartbreak
There's hope for something new
From the ashes rise a glimpse of paradise
It still flickered in your eyes
Time may take us apart, but I will still love you. I promise
And when the stars are falling, I'll keep calling
I will still love you
And when your dreams are fading, I'll be waiting
I will still love you
I spend my days (ooh, ooh)
With you (I spend my days)
I spend my nights (my nights)
thinkin' about you (thinking about you babe)
I spend my days (all day, all night)
With you (with you)
I spend my nights (my nights)
thinkin' about you
I don't wanna hear my time will come
When it feels like it's already here
We should learn to walk before we run
But why go anywhere when you're so near
'Cause when I reach out to you
So sad and confused
And feeling like I could cry
You dry my eyes
Calling out your name
Your face is everywhere
I'm reaching out to you
To find that you're not there
I wake up every night
To see the state I'm in
It's like an endless fight
I never seem to win
I can't go on as long as I believe
Can't let go when I keep wondering
Where are you now, what have you found
Where is your heart, when I'm not around
Where are you now, you gotta let me know
I can hear your voice
The ring of yesterday
It seems so close to me
But yet so far away
I should let it out
To save what's left of me
And close the doors of doubt
Revive my dignity
You took your love away, too fast
Left no chance to say look back
And now I know the truth,
It makes it easier
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand
Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
You threw it all away
So blind
You pushed me far from you,
In your life.
Now I know the tears,
Won’t lead to loneliness
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand
There's a girl in the mirror
I wonder who she is
Sometimes I think I know her
Sometimes I really wish I did
There's a story in her eyes
Lullabies and goodbyes
When she's looking back at me
I can tell her heart is broken easily
'Cause the girl in my mirror
Is crying out tonight
And there's nothing I can tell her
To make her feel alright
Oh the girl in my mirror
Is crying 'cause of you
And I wish there was something
Something I could do
If I could
I would tell her
Not to be afraid
The pain that she's feeling
The sense of loneliness will fade
So dry your tears and rest assured
Love will find you like before
When she's looking back at me
I know nothing really works that easily
I can't believe it's what I see
That the girl in the mirror
The girl in the mirror
Is me