Friday, March 25, 2005
MOOoooOooOOOOOOooOOOooOOoo......
mm..juz wokeup...had freakin tiredness..did half ma clay thop..almost finish ut nt handyn uo today....cz goin k.l at 2 and hw d hel am i supose to hand in?sumhw....gota a deala nd im suppose nto to talk bout it....hahah nwiaes...den msged yah....tld hym sumtyn ysterdae...sumhw i tynk he fel asleep..but hey..why didnt he msged me in dmornyn..well i was haie dat dae dat he msged me in dmornyn to wish me mornin and stuffs...haiz..tell me its all runnin out and it goes back to square one..tell me its not true..pls tell me.....tld hym wne hes ready to 4get fiza and tell me dat he actuali lurved me and he made d choice of being wif me is bcz he likes me,pls tell me....he didnt even answer dat...why shuld i be wif sum1 who dun even bother....haiz....i dun wan dis to b a mistake....i dunoe why...pls...im afarid tho....i juz want securities...i dunw an dis tyng to actualu haooen like d other 2 idiot in my lyfe...and furthermore....hes ma previus ..d one i adore and cherished and tresured even tho i old hym i hate hym soo much....nw im begynyn tohate hym...i juz dun feel liek msgyn hym...im goin k.l 2marow...he dun even bother to msg me or anytang..didnt even bother to make me hapie...i neo ysterdae he was tired....but....at leats show efforts dat yu tresure me instead of takin me fer granted again.....i dunoe why..im juz scared dat ill be aken fer granted again...im juz scared dat itsgta be werse...soon......i hate cryin b4 i sleep and wen i wake up tynkyn bout it....isssh....benci ah.....it hurts ma heart den i culdnt recall watevr i dream ysterdae...id un like dis...hw cn i go k.l like dis?tynkyn.....i cant be hapie./...ma bf doesnt even bother of ma presence....me gne or not..he dun...why mus he nt show again?i noe he use to nt show he lurves me las tyme..but cn he learnt hys lesson....haiz...imw aityn hopin h ewuld msg me....i noe i gat chill dwn..cool dwn..but i dun like d feelin lah....i dun like complainina nd whinin bout all dis..it irritates pepople and also maself.........hmph..kinda woke up early todaybut den ihd no mood to join ma peeps fer breakfast a harbourfrnt....ma eyes weere as blotchy as o i dunoe anytang....it hurts lah..its swollen and red..mumsie aked and i said ma eye sjuz hurts dats all.nwiae its afact..it does hurts....i ynk i haf dis small tear in between ma eyes..always haf it tho...niwaes.....i gtago..heard mariah carey song in uimans blog..nyce song tyo dance wif.....mb ill drop myyah a msg.....in frenster......ohya....4got..yterdae chatw if d razeeq guy..hahah we chat tho...he invited me fer hys berdae tyngey mergy on 23rd april...nwiae eh gt ma number and if i wan to go mb ill msg hym if i dunw nana go...hahah wadhecK/he invited izmal..and me adn izmal planned to go wif tasha and ma yah...hmmmm....niwaes...i realie gotago...sriusly check out dis song lyric my mariah.....
"It's Like That"
(feat. Fatman Scoop, Jermaine Dupri)
[Jermaine Dupri:]
Dis is, the point when I need everybody get to the dance floor
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
Da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
Like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all) MC
[Mariah Carey:]
[Verse 1:]
I came to have a party
Open up the Bacardi
Feeling so hot tamale
Boy, I know you watchin me
So what's it gonna be?
Purple taking me higher
I'm lifted and I like it
Boy, you got me inspired
Baby, come and get it
If you're really feelin me
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin it all behind
No tears, no time to cry
Just makin the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up
All the fellas keep lookin' at us (cuz)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinnin the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
[Verse 2:]
You like this and you know it
Caution, it's so explosive
Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion
Baby, come and get it
Let me give you what you need
It's a special occasion
Mimi's emancipation
A cause for celebration
I ain't gonna let nobody's drama bother me
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin it all behind
No tears (no tears), no time to cry
Just makin the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up
All the fellas keep lookin at us (cuz)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinnin the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night (it's my, it's my night)
No stress, no fights
I'm leaving it all behind
No tears (no tears), no time to cry
Baby, I'm making the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up (I said everybody)
All the fellas keep lookin at us (lookin at us)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinning the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
This is my night
[Fatman Scoop:]
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
[Fatman Scoop and Mariah:]
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
mm..juz wokeup...had freakin tiredness..did half ma clay thop..almost finish ut nt handyn uo today....cz goin k.l at 2 and hw d hel am i supose to hand in?sumhw....gota a deala nd im suppose nto to talk bout it....hahah nwiaes...den msged yah....tld hym sumtyn ysterdae...sumhw i tynk he fel asleep..but hey..why didnt he msged me in dmornyn..well i was haie dat dae dat he msged me in dmornyn to wish me mornin and stuffs...haiz..tell me its all runnin out and it goes back to square one..tell me its not true..pls tell me.....tld hym wne hes ready to 4get fiza and tell me dat he actuali lurved me and he made d choice of being wif me is bcz he likes me,pls tell me....he didnt even answer dat...why shuld i be wif sum1 who dun even bother....haiz....i dun wan dis to b a mistake....i dunoe why...pls...im afarid tho....i juz want securities...i dunw an dis tyng to actualu haooen like d other 2 idiot in my lyfe...and furthermore....hes ma previus ..d one i adore and cherished and tresured even tho i old hym i hate hym soo much....nw im begynyn tohate hym...i juz dun feel liek msgyn hym...im goin k.l 2marow...he dun even bother to msg me or anytang..didnt even bother to make me hapie...i neo ysterdae he was tired....but....at leats show efforts dat yu tresure me instead of takin me fer granted again.....i dunoe why..im juz scared dat ill be aken fer granted again...im juz scared dat itsgta be werse...soon......i hate cryin b4 i sleep and wen i wake up tynkyn bout it....isssh....benci ah.....it hurts ma heart den i culdnt recall watevr i dream ysterdae...id un like dis...hw cn i go k.l like dis?tynkyn.....i cant be hapie./...ma bf doesnt even bother of ma presence....me gne or not..he dun...why mus he nt show again?i noe he use to nt show he lurves me las tyme..but cn he learnt hys lesson....haiz...imw aityn hopin h ewuld msg me....i noe i gat chill dwn..cool dwn..but i dun like d feelin lah....i dun like complainina nd whinin bout all dis..it irritates pepople and also maself.........hmph..kinda woke up early todaybut den ihd no mood to join ma peeps fer breakfast a harbourfrnt....ma eyes weere as blotchy as o i dunoe anytang....it hurts lah..its swollen and red..mumsie aked and i said ma eye sjuz hurts dats all.nwiae its afact..it does hurts....i ynk i haf dis small tear in between ma eyes..always haf it tho...niwaes.....i gtago..heard mariah carey song in uimans blog..nyce song tyo dance wif.....mb ill drop myyah a msg.....in frenster......ohya....4got..yterdae chatw if d razeeq guy..hahah we chat tho...he invited me fer hys berdae tyngey mergy on 23rd april...nwiae eh gt ma number and if i wan to go mb ill msg hym if i dunw nana go...hahah wadhecK/he invited izmal..and me adn izmal planned to go wif tasha and ma yah...hmmmm....niwaes...i realie gotago...sriusly check out dis song lyric my mariah.....
"It's Like That"
(feat. Fatman Scoop, Jermaine Dupri)
[Jermaine Dupri:]
Dis is, the point when I need everybody get to the dance floor
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
Da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
Like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all) MC
[Mariah Carey:]
[Verse 1:]
I came to have a party
Open up the Bacardi
Feeling so hot tamale
Boy, I know you watchin me
So what's it gonna be?
Purple taking me higher
I'm lifted and I like it
Boy, you got me inspired
Baby, come and get it
If you're really feelin me
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin it all behind
No tears, no time to cry
Just makin the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up
All the fellas keep lookin' at us (cuz)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinnin the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
[Verse 2:]
You like this and you know it
Caution, it's so explosive
Them chickens is ash and I'm lotion
Baby, come and get it
Let me give you what you need
It's a special occasion
Mimi's emancipation
A cause for celebration
I ain't gonna let nobody's drama bother me
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night
No stress, no fights
I'm leavin it all behind
No tears (no tears), no time to cry
Just makin the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up
All the fellas keep lookin at us (cuz)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinnin the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
[Bridge:]
Cuz it's my night (it's my, it's my night)
No stress, no fights
I'm leaving it all behind
No tears (no tears), no time to cry
Baby, I'm making the most of life
[Chorus:]
Everybody is livin it up (I said everybody)
All the fellas keep lookin at us (lookin at us)
Me and my girls on the floor like what
While the DJ keeps on spinning the cut
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
It's like that y'all (that y'all), that y'all (that y'all)
It's like da da da da, I like that y'all (that y'all)
This is my night
[Fatman Scoop:]
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
[Fatman Scoop and Mariah:]
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)
Let's Go Now (what), let's go now (what)
Here we go now (what), here we go now (what)