Sunday, March 13, 2005
b10ashLiee...
well check manew blog..beens okae..and its cooo..ahah i was liek spendyn hours on it..reali hours on it..im bored and rottin infrnt of d com is cool yu noe...hahah and its liek wae wae cool listenyn toma fav song while surfynma own blog!!warrrrrrrrrgghh..oake peple...dat doesnt mean i like raggae and stuffs..i juz liek dis 2 sngs by 2play..dis cnt be ryte nad so cnfused...ergh....i cn syng it back tobck and i styllliek it!!ahhahaahh cz bth sngs projects out ma lyfe.....
" dis cnt be ryte dat it doesnt feel so wrongg..wen im all alone..im tynkyn of yu but im wif her...dis cnt be ryte ...dat its yu dats on my mynd..but she sstyll in my lyfe..but yur d one been sstandyn by my syde "
" ward yuw anna see wanna see me get dwn on ma knees...wanan hear me begggyn baby pls..wanna hear me cryin fer mercy..i wish i knew yur werld i tynk im losin ma head ove ryu "
" And all the feelings that I thought were gone
Came rushing back to me at once
Tried to smile and hide the way I felt
But I was thinking to myself(Truth is) I never got over you
(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) And it's killing me cuz now I know
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you "
well haha been likin all dese songs./..and i keep syngyn it ion class..and ration elise arif gav went liek who..who been on yur mynd..as usual elsie an drationw ill neo d answer..haha tanx guys..been readyne lise blgo..ahha itw as funny tho..where she puts d oart goes "well i did a mum clay fer myself whikle waitynf er zai..sheena;as usual werkin on her logo and ration; did an ash tray"
dat aprt....sumtyn liek dat..ist funny..hahahaah well ysterdae wa sa fun day fer me..btu d endyn was a wee bit crappi..hate it tho..shudl haf agreed...godness..sheena tot yu use nt to bother..ergh!!watver...but i sooo..hahah okae..i gta go madrsah...ma blog been ergh..gan werk on ma flooble again..hahah weeeeeeeeeeeee......
well check manew blog..beens okae..and its cooo..ahah i was liek spendyn hours on it..reali hours on it..im bored and rottin infrnt of d com is cool yu noe...hahah and its liek wae wae cool listenyn toma fav song while surfynma own blog!!warrrrrrrrrgghh..oake peple...dat doesnt mean i like raggae and stuffs..i juz liek dis 2 sngs by 2play..dis cnt be ryte nad so cnfused...ergh....i cn syng it back tobck and i styllliek it!!ahhahaahh cz bth sngs projects out ma lyfe.....
" dis cnt be ryte dat it doesnt feel so wrongg..wen im all alone..im tynkyn of yu but im wif her...dis cnt be ryte ...dat its yu dats on my mynd..but she sstyll in my lyfe..but yur d one been sstandyn by my syde "
" ward yuw anna see wanna see me get dwn on ma knees...wanan hear me begggyn baby pls..wanna hear me cryin fer mercy..i wish i knew yur werld i tynk im losin ma head ove ryu "
" And all the feelings that I thought were gone
Came rushing back to me at once
Tried to smile and hide the way I felt
But I was thinking to myself(Truth is) I never got over you
(Truth is) Wish I was standing in her shoes
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you
(Truth is) I never should have let you go
(Truth is) And it's killing me cuz now I know
(Truth is) And when it's all said and done
Guess I’m still in love with you "
well haha been likin all dese songs./..and i keep syngyn it ion class..and ration elise arif gav went liek who..who been on yur mynd..as usual elsie an drationw ill neo d answer..haha tanx guys..been readyne lise blgo..ahha itw as funny tho..where she puts d oart goes "well i did a mum clay fer myself whikle waitynf er zai..sheena;as usual werkin on her logo and ration; did an ash tray"
dat aprt....sumtyn liek dat..ist funny..hahahaah well ysterdae wa sa fun day fer me..btu d endyn was a wee bit crappi..hate it tho..shudl haf agreed...godness..sheena tot yu use nt to bother..ergh!!watver...but i sooo..hahah okae..i gta go madrsah...ma blog been ergh..gan werk on ma flooble again..hahah weeeeeeeeeeeee......