<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Sunday, January 09, 2005
run alongboy...make ma day by goin away

You had me
You lost me
You're wasted
You cost me
I don't want you here messing with my mind
I've realized in time
that my eyes are not blind
I've seen it before
I'm taking back my life



Finally..i keep singyn dis song...i finaly get it IMPLEMENTED!

Don't go knock on my door
Don't go knock on my door

Time is up
No more cheat n' lie
No more tears to dry
You and I, we're like so "bye-bye"
Finally
I am over you
Totally unblue
And I can hear myself saying
I am better off without you
Stronger than ever and I
I'm tellin' you now

[CHORUS:]
Don't go knockin' on my door
Gotta stay away for sure
You say you miss me like crazy now
But I ain't buyin' that
You better get off my back
Don't go knockin' on my door

I can see
It's no mystery
It's so clear to me
What we had is all history
It's OK
I can sleep at night
It will be alright
I can hear myself saying
I am better off without you Stronger than ever and I
I'm tellin' you now

Don't go knockin' on my door
Don't go knockin' on my door
Don't go knockin' on my door
Do what you want
As long as you don't come back
Don't go knockin' on my door
Gotta stay away for sure
And now I ain't buyin' that
You better get off my back


back to the entries.