<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I Know I shouldn't but
I got to see you tonight
I pick you up around nine but
I swear that this can't happen no more
'cuz when I'm looking in my baby's eyes
I can't bare to tell her more lies
I gotta be stronger now than I was before.

But when you hold me boy
it's so real I'm feeling things for u
I can't feel I know I shouldn't stay but boy
I just can't leave


This can't be right that it doesn't feel so wrong
but when I'm all alone
I'm thinking of you wen yur nt wif me.
This can't be right that it's you
that's on my mind but ure still in my life
but you're the one dat ill hope will stand by my side


I wanna let go but there's something that makes me hold on
but boy this just can't go on
and we're better off if
Nobody knows
I never thought we'd have lasted so long so perfect
but boy it's so wrong
'cuz I cant be always waityn fer yu at hme.

Boy you why I can't,
there's too much to lose
yet it's you that I want
but put yourself in my shoes.
It hurts to think if yu only knew what would be on ma mind
would you tynk its cool?


back to the entries.