Sunday, October 03, 2004
"We Might As Well Be Strangers"
I don't know your face no more
Or feel your touch that I adore
I don't know your face no more
It's just a place I'm looking for
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a different world
We might as wellWe might as well
We might as well I don't know your thoughts these days
We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart
It's easier to be apart
We might as well be strangers in another town
We might as well be living in a another time
We might as well
We might as wellWe might as well be strangers
Be strangersFor all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know of you now
For all I know
"Everybody's Changing"
You say you wander your own land
But when I think about itI
don't see how you can You're aching,
you're breakingAnd I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changingAnd I don't know why
So little timeTry to understand that
I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same
You're gone from hereAnd soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful lightCause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right So little time
Try to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the gameI
try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changingAnd I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that I'mTrying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same