<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Thursday, August 12, 2004
yu sooo out!!

"Un-break My Heart"
Don't leave me in all this painDon't leave me out in the rainCome back and bring back my smileCome and take these tears awayI need your arms to hold me nowThe night are so unkindBring back those nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked out of my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many nightsUn-break my heartMy heartTake back that sad word good-byeBring back the joy to my lifeDon't leave me here with these tearsCome and kiss this pain awayI can't forget the day you leftTime is so unkindAnd life is so cruel without you here beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked out of my lifeUn-cry these tearsI cried so many nightsUn-break my heartMy heartDon't leave me in all this painDon't leave me out in the rainBring back the nights when I held you beside meUn-break my heartSay you'll love me againUndo this hurt you causedWhen you walked out the doorAnd walked out of my lifeUn-cry this tearsI cried so many, many nightsUn-break myUn-break my heart oh babyCome back and say you love meUn-break my heartSweet darlin'Without you I just can't go onCan't go on....
"Leave (Get Out)"
I've been waiting all day for ya babe So won't cha come and sit and talk to meAnd tell me how we're gonna be together alwaysHope you know that when it's late at nightI Hold on to my pillow tightAnd think of how you promised me forever(I never thought that anyone)Could make me feel this way(Now that you're here boy all I want) Is just a chance to say[Chorus]Get Out, (leave) right now, It's the end of you and meIt's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone 'Cause I know about her (who) and I wonder (why) how I bought all the liesYou said that you would treat me right but you was just a waste of time (waste of time)Tell me why you're looking so confusedWhen I'm the one who didn't know the truthHow could you ever be so coldTo go behind my back and call my friend Boy you must have gone and bumped your headBecause you left her number on your phone(So now after all is said and done) Maybe I'm the one to blame but(To think that you could be the one)Well it didn't work out that way[Chorus]I wanted you right here with me but I have no choice you've gotta leaveBecause my heart is breakin'With every word I'm sayin'I gave up everything I had On something that just wouldn't last But I refuse to cryNo tears will fall from theseEyeee-eeee-eeees Ooooh, oooohGet out
well..dis is ward i use to tynk i wanan wandi to unbreak ma heart but den nah..he sdumb..now i feel beter mb hes wif dat gerl but hes dumb soo its okae it aint me...its hym..coz hes dumb!!!hahahahh...welll yu ota ma life coz its tyem for me to move on..ill forget hym like hw i forget ihsan..simple..:)


back to the entries.