Monday, August 02, 2004
i need sum1 who truli understand..how to be ma man..
........2day is 3/4 stress day..im dizzy,i feel lyke faintyn evrytyme i tynk of tyngs...ive been hearyn songs but dis songs sounds good to me...it may sound lil desperate but im nt desperate for a guy im juz desperate for sumtyn i want..sumtyn i truly want...i ahfnt had fun for 6 mnths and its reali killing me insyde..i hafnt been hapie yet i feel lyke ma lyfe is endyn..i dun used to be lyek dis..i used to be d farkyn sheena who dun farkyn care bout guys leavin or hatyn me..but nw its different..maybe im longyn for real lurve..im longyng for warmth and care...im longyn for filled promises not empty ones..im longyn for words to actuali happen...i hate it wen i remind maself of wat every1 wuld say and d positive wnt actuali cum true but d negative is sure to cum true..mb ders too many loadsa pepple aint hapie wif ma decission of changyn ma lyfe dis way dats why im goin tru sum rough stones...i feel dat dis pain is everlastyn...lyke i said...i dun even noe ward feelyn is dis...if im gona say its lurve accordyn to hw i feel well..its wrong...i dun feel being lurved...i dun haf d care,warmth,lurve,hugs for me to go on...i aint gifin up on lyfe but mb a different perspektive for lyfe..mb lyfe doo sucks..lyfe reali sucks..i fel lyke sleepin truout so i dun haf to experienced d waityn for everyday and ecrytyme..d clock tick,d sun shines,d clock ticks,d sun dies,d clock tick,d moon rise,d clock ticks d moon dies....waityn for d day wen d clock dun tyck..nimore....Yeah, this that bounce right hereCome On Now!!!Time to move on, time to be strongDon't stop now straight to the top nowSomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I needBoy you made me believe againIf you happy then be with her, go 'head poppy breathe againGo 'head poppy breathe again, don't stop now straight to the top nowGo 'head poppy make it hot nowI need me a love that's 'gon make my heart stop nowAnd what I need is simple, six foot five with stylePotential husby credentialsKnow about the life I'm into, life I've been throughAnd how I had a trifilin mentalSo ride with me, cmon fly with meTimes get hard cry with me, die with meWhite beach sands lye with meMy advice is forget the limelightLet's make love, while we listen to Frank WhiteSo tight, now I understand lifeWhat I needIs a pretty man standyn next to meTo share the dreams that I BelieveMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I needListen to me now what should I say now? Come on boyBeen a whole week now I wanna lay 'roundAnd sip coladas, dipped in PradaI'm smooth and dipped in dollarsWe out in town, bubble bath in the champagne glass'Bout the size of a campaign adYou don't know how you look to meBut if love was a crime you be a crook to meCause boy I've done been around the world, seened alot of placesBeen around you boy believe I read facesI can tell he don't want me prevailBut I, wish you learn your lesson watchin Sean bless itSo why listen to him and start guessin?Boy you ain't ready to ride to start dressinI need a boy to receive my mom's blessinConfession, my love no contestinI need affectionBoy what the hell is on your mindI could be dumb but I'm not blindThere's somethin leakin in your mindDon't look to good for you and me, always did agreeThat ain't what I need, baby!!!What I need,is a pretty man standyn next to meTo share the dreams that I BelieveMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I needAy yo the sun don't shine foreverBut as long as were here then we might as well shine togetherNever mind the weather, go somewhere and get our minds togetherBuild a love that a last foreverSo let's stop the pain, stop the rainPut, stress to rest boy stop the gamesName the spot, boy I got the planeRoll through rough, I got the rangeboy I got some thangs, knowned to put rocks in ringsPush a hundred foot yachts and thangsYour girl don't play,Boy I wanna just, look in your eyes and watch the sunriseNo more lies, no more tears to cryNo more reasons for leavin, do I believe in?Love you till the day I stop breathin, I love you boyWhat I need, is a pretty man standyn next to meTo share the dreams that I BelieveMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to treat a manThis is what I needIs a pretty man standyn next to meto make d sacrificeTo share the dreams that I believeMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I need, is a pretty man standyn next to meTo share the dreams that I BelieveMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I need