<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8130812?origin\x3dhttps://visualtextemotions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
inflewonce is an infection
visual text emotions of a queen b.
QUEEN B

Image and video hosting by TinyPic SHEENAWALDORF
|influenced|alterego|visuallyintelligent|
|unicorns|ignorant|snobby|
|britna10@gmail.com|

Watch your words spread hope like fire
Secret crowds rise up and gather
|Secret Crowds; Angels & Airwaves


Hit Counters
TWEET

XOXO

ARCHIVES

CREDITS

Layout: Stranger.
Credits: Stranger
Tuesday, August 10, 2004
all d pieces..pieces..pieces of me...

On a Monday, I am waitingTuesday, I am fadingAnd by Wednesday, I can't sleepThen the phone rings, I hear youAnd the darkness is a clear viewCuz you've come to rescue meFall... With you, I fall so fastI can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lastsOhhhhhIt seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOhhhhhIt's as if you know me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meI am moody, messyI get restless, and it's senselessHow you never seem to careWhen I'm angry, you listenMake me happy it's a missionAnd you won't stop til I'm thereFall... Sometimes I fall so fastWell, I hit that bottomCrash, you're all I haveOhhhhhIt seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOhhhhhIt's as if you known me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meHow do you know everything I'm about to say?Am I that obvious?And if it's written on my face...I hope it never goes away... yeahOn a Monday, I am waitingAnd by Tuesday, I am fading into your arms...So I can breathe[Chorus:]OhhhhhIt seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOhhhhhIt's as if you've know me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellOhhhhhI love how you can tellOhhhhhI love how you can tellAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of me...
well....boring days...as day goes by....mb single sucks...hahahah...well...yu enjoy too many daymn shity fuckin freedom...hhahaha..niwae,yesterdae felt sooo slack...cant fynd anyone too spend ma sunday..coz always sunday,ill do ma usual routine..wake up..at 4 meet wandi at werk,den go out and walk2 mostly spent tyme at citilink suntec and well go bnck at 11..haiz...den ysterday...it was sooo difficult to fynd peple...den in d mornin went to ruzainis silat at 12.45 wif ahamd...cum rushin dwn and hys fite waz at daymn farklyn 2 oclock...alamkz...den d whole 1 hr wait,ruzaini wasnt even der to talk to us...he was outside wif hys frens...i wen tlyke...fuckin asshole!!i came and i dun nnedd special treatment bu tduyde...yur frens her and yu leav edem juz lyke dat??!!!den he didnt even talk to me....lyke ward sia...and wen we go off...didnt even sae thank yu or anytang!!cmon ruzaini!!yu dun even noe any fucking daymn shity manners??!!!aargh!!!!!....i shuldnt talk to hym or contact wi fhym...mb hes lyfe wif SHE is beter..if yu fuckin tynk yuneed her,den y did yu and her said dat yu guys shuldnt meet often??wadafuck mayn!!its sooo clearly seen dat ruzaini likes her and treasure her better..coz if i were in hys shoes,,ill be bz tryin to get ma ex back rather den tryin to spend more tyme wif a CLOSE fren....aargh!!niwae,,i say dis for d sake of sayin it..i dun even want hym to go back to me...jus want hym to tynk!!!...niwae,den went to gwc to relax...too fuckin stressed..saw ma werk frens...soooooo hapie...i lurve ma werk frens...dey make me forget ma worries..came and got free drink and dey made me hapie...sooooo hapie...den meet elise and went shoopping...hahahahah den i wanted to buy dis shoulder bare shirt gvery nice!!!!!aahahahhahahah lurve it...den i waz tynkin bout it first...den meet rachelle eat at coffe club saw caps..sooooooo nice...hahahah den meet gavin...den go pierce ma nose..hahahhaha ouch it hurts ah but okae...its fun....im hapie dat i did it coz it make me 4get tyngs wif d pain./...den saw rafiqins fren..sooooo cute....he was smilin i tynk hes laughyn at ma new stud...hahahah...hes dpoetic cool malay guy...sooooo cute...argh!!!hahah den meet ahmad,ihsan and fik...den i went bck hme wif fik...chat wif c.p den sleep.....at 5am....ihsan...msg me sayin he lurve me...i went balistic man!!siow ah ..i went lyke pls understand can???he said sorie...sigh!!den spent 2dae go wild wild wet wif ma mum and cuzins..den no mood to swim...den sit dwn for 5 hrs and tynk and tynk and tynk..haiz..msg rian didnt answer..y is she ignoryn me...pls dun....aiyah!!stress ah...den msg ihsan all den he i sae im tired lah coz a lot of tynkyn adn ihsan went lyke bi tynking ward??and i went did yu kol me bi??and he said ermm dun ask lyek dat ah...can i kol yu bi??and i went no..pls dun..pls dun..it hurts more and i dun wan lah..den eh say eh i lyek yu bf lkyek dat..and i went yalor..hahah pls ah..den he say sorie...argh!!onli wandi can kol me bi..onli wandi!!yu hear dat???!!onli wandi!!and onli me can kol wandi di!!and shout for hys name evry mornin!!!onlie me!!!...den do blog purple kaler but i dun noe hw to update to d new ones....very diff...haiz mus ask c.p for help...
niwae im bored notyn gd hapen onli d nose...dun tynk cumyn dwn usq ever again...depends...but pls...help me widen ma circle of frens...all ma ex hayte me wen im daym shity fuckyn tryin to be close!!argh..plslah!!....i lyke m alyfe single but i dun lyek hw d peloe aroun dme react...i need comfort..i need a shoulder to lean and cry non stop...i need to mourn...i need to complen...i need hugs..i need kissses...i need evrytang dat wandi had gave me....but i stylll wonder why cant i get over wandi....y???..all ma frens ask me to get over it..but i cant...i do seek advice...i listen to dem..but i styll cant...y....


back to the entries.