Friday, July 30, 2004
MA STUFFS….by da brriittna10..
well...dis ward i got to say...juz wat i haf to say...
Said I'm fortunate to have you boyI want you to knowI really adore youAll my people who know what's going onLook at your mate, help me sing my songTell her I'm your lady, you're my boyI'm gonna tell it to the whole wide worldmen say I'm your boy, you're my ladyPromise to love you the best I canSee I've been there, done it, fucked aroundAfter all that - this is what I foundEveryone of y'all are just like meIt's too bad that you can't seeThat you got it bad...heyU got, u got it badWhen you're on the phoneHang up and you call right backU got, u got it badIf you miss a day without your friendYour whole life's off trackYou know you got it bad when you're stuck in the houseYou don't wanna have funIt's all you think aboutU got it bad when you're out with someoneBut you keep on thinkin' bout somebody elseU got it badBOy what the hell is on your mindI could be dumb but I'm not blindThere's somethin leakin in your mindDon't look to good for you and me, always did agreeWhat I need,is a pretty boy next to meTo share the dreams that I BelieveMaybe we could start a familySomeone who truly understands, how to be a manThis is what I needt ain't what I need, baby!!!I hate that you’re in lurve..But it took a while for me to get over the hurt..Now I know that I messed up…You was trying to give us timeBut I see you took that time to find sumbodie elseWhat happens to the things you felt for meAm I reali a part of the pastYou showed meYou let your pride take youFar away from the onlie men I lurveYou showed meNow you has found someone newAnd your life will go on and im all aloneYou showed meSometimes I give in to sadnessSometimes I don'tAt times I'm part of the madnessSometimes I won'tGive in to youYou see in a wayI have been drifting down a riverTo nowhereAnd you've given me nothingBut if you're ready to be my everythingIf you're ready to see it through this timeAnd if you're ready for love thenThis I will bringBut I'm not gonna wait for you forever this timeAt times I feel myself smilingAt times I'm notWhat's with the guilt that you styling babyTalk don't look good on youYou see in a wayI have been looking for a reason to go thereAnd you're leading me nowhereYou started going out with so-called friendsBut I was blind and so I lost all common senseBut there were things that made me realize, realizeLike all the hundred no, thousand liesYou took your love away, too fastLove, no chance to say look backAnd now I know the truth,It make, its easierMaybe when time goes by,I’ll understandLet’s pretend, that I’ve moved onAnd I tell myself,That life goes on, without you.Open my eyes, Look deep inside.You threw it all awaySo blindYou pushed me far from you,In your life.Now I know the tears,Won’t lead to lonelinessMaybe when time goes by,I’ll understandI call you on the phoneYou act like nothings going onWe're driving in my carYou pretend that i don't turn you onI really like what you’ve done to meI can’t really explain itI’m so into youI really like what you’ve done to meI can’t really explain itI’m so into youI wonder where you whereI wonder what your thinking about tonightI wonderMaybe your aloneMaybe you've been crying just like meI wonderI don't know why you lost ma touchMaybe I wanted to be loved too muchToo serious, too soonI wanted you to love meI wanted to be there for you like no one else beforeToo serious, too soonI wanted you to love meIt's been a rainy afternoonNow I'm Staring at the moonThinking we got too serious, too soonI told you every dayI told you every night in every wayI love youMaybe you got scaredMaybe I have nothing else to sayBut I love youSo baby now my life's a messCause I'mcos I couldn't love you any lessToo serious, too soonI wanted you to love meI wanted to be there for you like no one else beforeToo serious, too soonI wanted you to love meToo soonIt's not rightIt's not fairIt's in you baby cuts like a knifewhat if you were the love of my lifeI'm not a perfect personThere's many things I wish I didn't doBut I continue learningI never meant to do those things to youAnd so I have to say before I goThat I just want you to knowI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newand the reason is youI'm sorry that I hurt youIt's something I must live with everydayAnd all the pain I put you throughI wish that I could take it all awayAnd be the one who catches all your tearsThats why i need you to hearI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newand the reason is YouThere are timesI swear I know you're hereWhen I forget about my fearsFeeling you my dearWatchin over meAnd my hope seeksWhat the future will bringWhen you wrap me in your wingsAnd take me:And I can see your faceYour kiss I still can tasteNot a memory erasedOh, I see your starShining down on meAnd I'd do anythingIf I could justBe right there:Take my photo off the wallIf it just won't sing for you'Cause all that's left has gone awayAnd there's nothing there for you to proveOh, look what you've doneYou've made a fool of everyoneOh well, it seems likes such funUntil you lose what you had wonGive me back my point of view'Cause I just can't think for youI can hardly hear you sayWhat should I do, well you chooseOh, look what you've doneYou've made a fool of everyoneOh well, it seems likes such funUntil you lose what you had wonI know you thought your life was goin be easyWhen you didn't call you found that you where wrongI know you thought your life was goin be easyYou thought you had it all but you found that you were wrongSee maybe there was something wrongAnd you weren't telling me noSee maybe the laugh's on meAnd life was telling me a jokeIf something's yours and you let it goIf it comes back to you it was yours all alongWhen I let you go along with those lies from youI wonder what else lies in youOr did the lies just just eat goneIt's tearin' up my heart when I'm with youAnd when we are apart I feel it tooAnd no matter what I do I feel the painWith or without youBaby, I don't understandJust why we can't be loversThings are getting out of handTryin' to much, but baby we can winLet it go, if you want me girl let me knowI am down, on my kneesI can't take it anymoreIt's hard to say I'm sorryIt's hard to make the things I did undoneA lesson I've learned too well for sureSo dont Hang up the phone now I'm trying to figure out just what to doI'm going crazy without youYou're all I ever wantedYou're all I ever needed (yeah)So tell me what to do now when I want you backBaby I remember the way i used to look at you and say"promises never last forever"Told me not to worryYou said everthing would be all rightI didn't know then that i was rightLying in your armsSo close togetherDidn't know just what I hadNow I toss and turnCause I'm without youHow I'm missing you so badWhere was my head?Where was my heart?Now I cry alone in the darkI lay awakeI drive myself crazyDrive myself crazyThinking of youMade a mistakeWhen I let you go babyI drive myself crazyWanting you the way that I doI was such a foolI couldn't see itJust how cold you were to meYou confessed your loveUndying devotionbut then you confessed your need to be freeAnd now I'm leftWith all this painI dun even know who I should blameThat's when I'll stop loving youI'm sure you've heard these words beforebut yu noe its hard for me to trust yu once moreI afraid it all might endAnd a broken heart is scared of breaking againBut im believing yuI'll never leave youyu dun make me cry as long as yur hereAnd I will always be thereYou will never be without loveYou was my once in a lifetimeHappy ending come trueOh I guess I should have told yuBut I thought you knewbut you took me for grantedLast thing I tot you would doOh I'll never understand it'Cause I thought you knewI thought you knewMy world revolved around youMa lurve lite burns for you aloneBut you couldn't see the flameOnly myself to blameI should have knownI should have knownA heart full of words left unspokenNow that we're almost throughI'd sell my soul to have this silence brokenOh I thought you knewI thought you knewIt couldn't be more rightWe are what they call a perfect matchIt's something that you can't touchDown to the last bone, you're my babyBut to be honestThere's just one thingA part that is missingYou don't seem to care at allTell me, tell me, babyHow come you don't wanna love meDon't you know that I can't breathe without youTell me, tell me, just howWhat am I supposed to do right nowWhy can't you love me?Why-y, tell me, my babyNow from the moment we metI thought that I was all setHow could I be so wrongNow I'm hearing that you're seeing someone newAnd I wanna know whoBut does she love you love like I do?You're my babyBut I promise you this one thingWhatever that's missingI will make it up to youSo tell me babyYou're getting under my skinYou're messing up with my mindYou're never letting me into your lifeTell me baby how come you don't you wanna love meAnd am I supposed to live without?If there is no way to make you feel the same way tooOh you...Tell me what kind of boy would want to play me?Tear me down and try to break me?Baby how could you betray meAfter all I've done for youTook you there, bought you thisNow that's not enough, boyBetter get your story straightTell me why you wanna playI've had enoughThese games they gotta stopAbout to get pissed offYou had to keep leading me on boyYou thought you had me fooled but I see right through youLook into my eyesTell me what you seeI see a girl who thought you loved meyou played me like a fool but I see right through youI look into your eyesI'll tell you what I seeI see a boy who ran game on meThought you had me fooled but I see right through youI just don't understandWhy you're running from a good ladyWhy you wanna turn your back on loveWhy you've already given upSee I know you've been hurt beforeBut I swear I'll give you so much moreI swear I'll never let you downCause I swear it's you that I adoreAnd I can't help myself boyCause I think about you constantlyand my heart gets no rest over youYou can call me selfishBut all I want is your loveYou can call me hopelessCause I'm hopelessly in loveYou can call me unperfectBut who's perfect?Tell me what do I gotta doTo prove that I'm the only one for youWhat's wrong with being selfish?I'll be taking up your timeUntil the day I make you realizeThat for your there could be no one elseI just gotta have you for myselfBoy I would take good care of youNo matter what it is you're going throughI'll be there for you when you're in needCan't explainnever thought that I was gonna lose my headCall me insaneThere's got to be a wayHow can I get next to herNow tell me how it's gonna be doneWill I win or lose this one?(Don't care about the fact that)She's in a different leagueThey say it's no use that I tryThat girl will never be mineI'm staring at your picture every nightThe scent of you still lingers in my mindI wonder if you're alone and feel alrightAnd the sun has come out of the cloudsAnd sometimes when I listen to our songThe night seems so cold and far too longI wanna call you up cause in the endI keep writing letters to my garbage canIf I'm not the one you want, then who's she?Take your time to figure out, and you'll seeIf I'm not the one you want, then maybeI'll be the one you needBaby, I, apologizefor all the things that I've donethat I've donesee, I know, that I've been a foolfor far too longbaby you don't have to, go and run awayjust come backplease, baby baby, won't you stayif you really love methen why are you leaving me?I can't think, think about this crazy dayI lose sleep, just daydreamin about you babyI'm goin crazy crazy crazy just thinkin about you latelyI'm goin crazy crazy crazy just thinkin about you, babyI'm goin crazy crazy crazy crazy thinkin about you latelyI'm goin crazy crazy when I can't touch youcrazy crazy when I can't hold youcrazy crazy when I can't see you againsaid im going crazy..finally realizedthat you are my true loveand I had a lot of time to thinkand you're all I seem to keep think, to keep thinkin ofand now I know I need youeach and every dayI can't live without youso don't run awaybaby, you said that you loved meso why are you leaving me?I'm so glad II will never find another loversweeter than youand I will never find another lovermore precious than youboy you areclose to me just like my motherclose to me just like my fatherclose to me just like my sisterclose to me just like my brotheryou are the only oneyou're my everythingand for you this song I singAll my lifeI pray for someone like youand I thank Godthat Ithat I finally found you, babyall my lifeI pray for someone like youand I hope that youfeel the same way tooyes, I pray that youdo love me tooYou're all that I ever knowwhen you smilemy face always seems to glowyou turned my life aroundyou picked me up when I was downyou're all that I ever knowwhen you smile my face glowyou picked me up when I was downsaid you're all that I ever knowwhen you smile my face glowyou picked me up when I was downAnd I hope that youfeel the same way tooyes I pray that you do love me tooand all my lifeI pray for someone like youand I thank God that Ithat I finally found youall my lifeI pray for someone like youyes I pray that youdo love me tooTell me it's realthis feeling that we feeltell me that it's realdon't let love come justto pass us bytry, is all we have to doit's up to me and youto make this special love last forever more(listen)Strumming dub plates with our fingers,Eliminate sounds with our song,Killing a sound boy with this sound,Killing a sound boy with this sound,Taking sound boys' lives with this dub, killing him softly with this sound.Strumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song,Telling my whole life with his words, killing me softly with his song.I heard he sang a good song, I heard he had a style,And so I came to see him and listen for a while.And there he was this young boy, stranger to my eyes,Strumming my pain with his fingers,Singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, tellingmy whole life withhis words, killing me softly with his song. I felt all flushed with fever,embarrassed by the crowd, I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud.I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on strumming my painwith his fingers, singing my life with his words,Killing me softly with his song, killing me softly with his song, telling mywhole life with his words, killing me softly with his songStrumming my pain with his fingers, singing my life with his words,killing me softly with his song,killing me softly with his song,telling my whole life with his words,killing me softly with his song.Strumming my pain with his finger, yeah he was . . .I don't wanna knowIf you're playin' me, keep it on the lowCause my heart can't take it anymoreAnd if your creepin, please don't let it showOh baby, I don't wanna knowYou and meWe used to be togetherEveryday together alwaysI can't believeThis could be the endIt looks as though you're letting goAnd if it's realWell I don't want to knowDon't speakI know just what you're sayingSo please stop explainingDon't tell me cause it hurtsDon't speakI know what you're thinkingI don't need your reasonsDon't tell me cause it hurtsOur memoriesWell, they can be invitingBut some are altogetherMighty frighteningAs we die, both you and IWith my head in my handsI sit and cryEverybody needs a little time awayI've heard her sayFrom each otherEven lovers need a holidayFar away from each otherHold me nowIt's hard for me to say I'm sorryI just want you to stayAnd after all that you've been throughI will make it up to youI promise you, babyAnd after all thats been said and doneYou're just the part of me I can't letCouldn't stand to be kept awayNot for a dayFrom your bodyWouldn't want to be swept away away,away from the one that I loveHold me nowIt's hard for me to say I'm sorryI just want you to knowHold me nowI really want to tell you I'm sorryI could never let you goAnd after all that we've been throughI will make it up to youI promise youAnd after all that's been said and doneYou're just a part of me I can't let goI can't let go.Your love for me came as a waterfallFlowing inside me like never beforeYour love for me, something I didn't seeBut baby, I know better nowWhen you walked in the room that very nightA special feeling just burst insideIt was only you, nobody elseBut baby, I know better nowDon't wanna love you if you don't love meDon't wanna need you when you won't need me tooDon't wanna tell you this nowBut it wouldn't be right if IDidn't tell you this tonightAnd now you're back inside my house againI'm trying deeply to explain'Cos baby, I wanna get it onAnd baby, you're the one for meAnd now that I have got you all aloneAfter all this talking on the phoneI should be strongThere's nothing wrongI'll tell you this is where you belongDon't wanna love you if you don't love meDon't wanna need you when you won't need me tooDon't wanna tell you this nowBut it wouldn't be right if IDidn't tell you this tonightDon't wanna love you if you don't love meDon't wanna need you when you won't need me tooDon't wanna tell you this nowBut it wouldn't be right if IDidn't tell you this tonightIt was just something in your eyesThat made me realiseNow I hear voices deep insideTelling me, telling me it's you and IWhen you, get me downThen I, get turned aroundI tend to, cut myself offFrom things, I shouldn't run fromIt doesn't really matterSometimes we run for coverI'm always on the outsideStabbed me in the backWanting things that i lackSticking to your ployIs this something you enjoy?Publicity and insecurityJust wanna be meIt's my need to be freeIt doesn't really matterSometimes we run for coverI'm always on the outsideYou never seem to wonderHow much you make me sufferI speak it from the insideI'm here just like I saidThough its breaking every rule I've ever madeMy racing heart is just the sameWhy make it strong to break it once again?And I'd love to say I doGive everything to youBut I can never now be trueSo I say...I think I'd better leave right nowBefore I fall any deeperI think I'd better leave right nowFeeling weaker and weakerSomebody better show me howBefore I fall any deeperI think I'd better leave right nowI'm here so please explainWhy you're opening up a healing wound againI'm a little more carefulPerhaps it showsBut if I lose the highs, at least I'm spared the lowsBridgeNow I tremble in your armsWhat could be the harmTo feel my spirit calmSo I say..I wouldn't know how to sayHow good it feels seeing you todayI see you've got your smile backLike you say your right on trackBut you may never know whyOnce bitten twice is shyIf I'm proud perhaps I should explainI couldn't bear to lose you againYou were my sunYou were my earthBut you didn't know all the ways I loved you, noSo you took a chanceAnd made other plansBut I bet you didn't think that they would come crashing down, noYou don't have to say, what you did,Now there's just no chance, for you and me, there'll never beAnd don't it make you sad about itYou told me you loved meWhy did you leave me, all aloneNow you tell me you need meWhen you call me, on the phoneGirl I refuse, you must have me confusedWith some other guyYour bridges were burned, and now it's your turnTo cry, cry me a riverCry me a riverCry me a riverCry me a riverI know that they sayThat somethings are better left unsaidIt wasn't like you only talked to him and you know itAll of these things people told meKeep messing with my headYou should've picked honestyThen you may not have blown itOn a Monday, I am waitingTuesday, I am fadingAnd by Wednesday, I can't sleepThen the phone rings, I hear youAnd the darkness is a clear viewCuz you've come to rescue meFall... With you, I fall so fastI can hardly catch my breath, I hope it lastsIt seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOhhhhhIt's as if you know me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meI am moody, messyI get restless, and it's senselessHow you never seem to careWhen I'm angry, you listenMake me happy it's a missionAnd you won't stop til I'm thereFall... Sometimes I fall so fastWell, I hit that bottomCrash, you're all I haveIt seems like I can finally rest my head on something realI like the way that feelsOhhhhhIt's as if you known me better than I ever knew myselfI love how you can tellAll the pieces, pieces, pieces of meHow do you know everything I'm about to say?Am I that obvious?And if it's written on my face...I hope it never goes away... yeah